Lil Wayne (WT?)

jazzman21jazzman21 287 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
Lil' Wayne is taking shots at everyone, including Jay-Z, Young Buck, The Clipse and Pharrell Williams in Complex magazine's new December/January issue. The self-proclaimed "best rapper alive since the best rapper retired" apparently has revised his position. During an interview with Complex, Weezy revealed that he now feels he's second to none on the mic. "I don't like what he's [Jay-Z] saying about how he had to come back because hip-hop's dead and we need him," Weezy told Complex. "What the fuck do you mean? If anything it's reborn, so he's probably having a problem with that. You left on a good note, and all of the artists were saying, 'Yo, this is Jay's house. He's the best.' Now he comes back and still thinks it's his house. But we fucked bitches in your bed already. It's not your house anymore and I'm better than you." Weezy F. Baby also took the time to address Buck's recent comments on he and Baby's kissing. "I don't give a fuck about what he thinks or said," Wayne declared. "I'm rich! I'm something to talk about. He should have been promoting his album. These niggas know where I'm from. I'm from the city of death, nigga. We kill niggas for nothing. That's why they're doing it on radio stations and interviews. Them niggas see me and shake my hand and tell me, 'You the best, dog, keep doing that shit.'" Wayne also sounded off on The Clipse and their longtime producer Pharrell, belittling the group's achievements and ridiculing the super producer's taste in clothing. "I don't see no fucking Clipse. This is a fucking legend you're talking to right here. How many years them niggas been around? Who the fuck is Pharrell? Do you really respect him? That nigga wore BAPE and y'all thought he was weird. I wore it and y'all thought it was hot. What I gotta go in the store and say, 'I like these colors but I can't buy them because other rappers wore them?'" The December/January issue of Complex hits stands next Tuesday (December 12). http://www.sohh.com/articles/article.php/10389

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I thought "WT?" meant "White Trash?"

you know, the ol' Whiskey Tango.

I had an uncle named Wayne. He's dead.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    white tee.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    haha
    this is what i like to see

• "But we fucked bitches in your bed already. It's not your house anymore and I'm better than you."

SHIT YEAH!

I don't care about dude or any of the rappers he is putting on blast. But I love me some shit-talking. Just so long as he continues coming up with classic disses like the one quoted above so that we can then use them against each other here on the strut,

PLAESE TO BRING IT ON.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    possible lyrics from this fish fight:

"you a hot boy/I'm a big man/I took the crown from Big/you just Baby's little stan."

"Whether Magnolia or Calliope/you can get clapped by me/your whole 9th ward will get done/I'm from Marcy, son."

• "My flows'll flood your Ward like Katrina/you owe your style to Trina"

• Dude all Jay has to do to DESTROY Lil Weezy is direct his listeners to the official Hot Boys website: http://www.hotboys.com/

• But we fucked bitches in your bed already. It's not your house anymore and I'm better than you

But we fucked bitches in your bed already. It's not your house anymore and I'm better than you

But we fucked bitches in your bed already. It's not your house anymore and I'm better than you

these are currently the best sentences on the internet

• "Whether Magnolia or Calliope/you can get clapped by me/your whole 9th ward will get done/I'm from Marcy, son."

ODub, FYI, in New Orleans "Calliope" is pronounced like Cali-ope
    (rhymes with dope), not like the traditional Cull-i-oh-pee pronunciation.
    So you may want to change your fantasy rhyme in order to appear more
    connected to the skreets.

However - let me be clear here - I fully support all Fantasy activity
    on this message board. Those other kinds of dudes have their Fantasy
    Football leagues, why can't we have Fantasy diss-songs and Fantasy Wire
    and Fantasy Breaks. And Fantasy Guest Appearances, like what if
    Mariah Carey had had Ol' Dirty Bastard as a guest rapper. Who knows
    where we could go with this thing if we put all our minds together.

• what if
    Mariah Carey had had Ol' Dirty Bastard as a guest rapper.

man that woulda been AWESOME.

"Whether Magnolia or Calliope/you can get clapped by me/your whole 9th ward will get done/I'm from Marcy, son."

(rhymes with dope),

• But I got fucked by Baby in his bed already. It's not my house and I better kiss him if he tells me to

But I got fucked by Baby in his bed already. It's not my house and I better kiss him if he tells me to

But I got fucked by Baby in his bed already. It's not my house and I better kiss him if he tells me to

these are currently the best sentences on the internet

• Don't worry ODub, New Orleans is just a whole nother ball of wax.

They got all kinds of crazy pronunciations down there, lots of
    mispronounced French alongside somewhat correctly pronounced French.

One should feel confident, even as a tourist, saying "Burgundy Street",
    but you mark yourself as a tourist if you don't say BurGUNdy, emphasis
    on the gun.

Actually, hicks everywhere in the U.S.A. have managed to devolve
    when it comes to pronunciations of borrowed place names.

My dad lives near Monticello, GA. Pronounced : Monna-sella.

The southernmost town in Illinois is Cairo. Pronounced : KAY-ro.

• ODub: just change it to:

"From Marcy but you soft like Macy's, I'm reppin' Calliope/Jay-Z say the Baby or get smoked like purple Cali Dope."

• Dude all Jay has to do to DESTROY Lil Weezy is direct his listeners to the official Hot Boys website: http://www.hotboys.com/

oh shit

• The Raise UpThe Raise Up Golden Years... wah wah wah 452 Posts
    Why was he on the Grindin' remix, a Robin Thicke remix with Pharrell and wearing Pharrell created shirts in videos if he dislikes those dudes so much.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Why was he on the Grindin' remix, a Robin Thicke remix with Pharrell and wearing Pharrell created shirts in videos if he dislikes those dudes so much.

saying
    sounds like more Nigo viral marketing
    lol

beef = more sales! duh!!!!!

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

(rhymes with dope),

Go ahead and add a few more of those as both Calliope and Magnolia are in the 3rd Ward uptown rather than the 9th Ward on the complete opposite side of downtown.

(rhymes with dope),

Go ahead and add a few more of those as both Calliope and Magnolia are in the 3rd Ward uptown rather than the 9th Ward on the complete opposite side of downtown.

Question: just to be clear here, Wayne is from the 9th Ward, yes? For some reason, I thought I had read he was from Calliope for some reason but I'm assuming the latter is incorrect.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Question: just to be clear here, Wayne is from the 9th Ward, yes? For some reason, I thought I had read he was from Calliope for some reason but I'm assuming the latter is incorrect.

"Separate me from the fake, I'm from Hollygrove"...17th Ward.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    You can't touch HarveyCanal's google maps skills son.