Ghost In My Machine....

prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
damn, I working on a beat right now, and stopped the playback of a loop, and as soon as it cuts out, some dudes voice come over my speakers talking about "Mr. Brown". I assume it was some random cellphone or cordless talk being picked up, but was creepy nonetheless. like, whoa.

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    whoa!

• name the track "Mr. Brown"

mmmm,k?

• prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts
    name the track "Mr. Brown"

mmmm,k?

that or "My Cable's Shielded"

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    damn, I working on a beat right now, and stopped the playback of a loop, and as soon as it cuts out, some dudes voice come over my speakers talking about "Mr. Brown". I assume it was some random cellphone or cordless talk being picked up, but was creepy nonetheless.

like, whoa.

Man, are you sure you don't have a trojan virus on your PC.

If anyone dont know: Its a virus that acts as a backdoor to your computer when you are online, so someone could connect to your computer and control it like you normally would, but from their PC - anywhere in the world.

That means they can move your mouse, type on your screen, open and close your CD drawer, delete files, add new files and their favourite.... talk into a mic at their end[/b]..... which will end up coming through your speakers.....

I'd get a virus check on the case man cause that sounds like some suspect isht.