I get girls open like a cesarean (YTR)

rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
I always got a kick out of the punchlines in this one. Plus Big L behind the wheel of the whip. Man.I think today is the day Youtube officially overtook NES 64's Goldeneye as the all-time waster of my precious time.What "classic" rap vids have y'all recently unearthed on the site called Youtube?!? Honorable mention. Man I think I just spent half a day on DITC alone.

Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

• man what a loss. I would trade in like 20 of today's candyass rappers for just one more album from dude.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    im the type of person that gets so overwhelmed with access to everything, that i cant think of a particular thing to watch. thats why i like youtube posts on the rare occasion its something that hasnt been posted a million times.

• man what a loss. I would trade in like 20 of today's candyass rappers for just one more album from dude.

• RIP

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts

I could not find the "strictly for the ladies" video, which is even better

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    Man i don't know how many hours i wasted playing golden eye on the NES 64.
    It was pretty much the only worth while reason for owning one.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Man i don't know how many hours i wasted playing golden eye on the NES 64.
    It was pretty much the only worth while reason for owning one.

My uni days were lost to a blur of goldeneye multiplayer fun - waking up playing goldeneye, eating and playing goldeneye, drinking and playing goldeneye. Obviously I went out a lot as well.

Our favourite multiplayer game was the following 1p vs 3p:

One player chooses jaws and turns on big head mode.

The other three choose small characters, turn on midget mode and one hit kill.

The three small characters are allowed to pick up weapons, Jaws is only allowed to use his hands.

Then much fun is has by all.

• yeah multiplayer shoot-to-kill mode = many, many hours of my college years.

co-sign on Goldeneye being one of the only reasons to own an NES 64, but a DAMN good reason nonetheless.