feelin' like

mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
feelin' like real tired right now
kinda feel like when you are out of it and exhausted and you walk into a baskin robbins or something and the ice cream smell hits you like whoa. sugar cone and sprinkles please.

saying, birdcall or whatever you're supposed to say at the end of these posts

how y'all doing?

Comments

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    I'm chilling: feet up, neck pillow in place, browsing eBay.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    damn pimp, chillaxin

now I feel like an ice cream

damned fatty foods

chains & black exhaust =

this comp never fails

propz, D

• saulgravysaulgravy 112 Posts
    i'm in the buildin' and i'm feelin' like YEE!

not really. it's kind of hot. just killing some time..

saying
    nice blog, Saul

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    I have a crick in my neck and I hate my new spectacles.

Basically feelin like I have needle poking into my back while peering at the world through a fishbowl.

"It's what's not really"

Word, I had a crick in my neck during the elections last november. Being laid up in a hotel room watching the motorcade run by was interesting. Did i mention it was freakin' hot out there?

I'm going for ice cream after work. Who's with me?

• AlGarthAlGarth 353 Posts
    Not much man.
    Feeling tired myself.
    Surfin' around the net and listening to a few new Hoctors.
    That shit seems to be coming my way lately. The middle 3 are pretty nice so far (although Dance To The music is not Hoctor). That's Entertainment V.1 has a super nice and loud cover version of Chameleon that just knocked my socks off. I've got to go put them back on now.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    so is it safe to say you guys are "fillin it in yo nekk"?

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    sup Mark

i am in a wedding coma, like the minute I got engaged all I think about is our wedding (a year away mind you) I've turned into a freaky bridezilla and now I spend all my time on www.theknot.com

See you guys in a year!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I'm chilling: feet up, neck pillow in place, browsing eBay.

that's the life.

watup M**k (does anyone still do this?), I was just thinking about you (ayo) and how you clean up nicely at Kobe's, thus the reason why I don't go there anymore, when i go down to SD.

As for me, a job interview on Friday. It's been a busy week for me. i am going to chill like a motha over the weekend.

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    I'm feeling like superman today... this afternoon my wife calls home because she's at work... I pick up the phone and she???s like "Ray, talk to this person... she has a music question..." I'm like "...huh?"... She gets on the phone and says, "Don???t think I'm crazy but there???s this disco song... and I need to sing it... it goes shooby doooooo run run run... do you know what it is?" I say "Yeah it???s by Roy Ayers and its called Running Away" That answer was all she needed but of course I go into record dork mode and say "I have the 12 inch single...??? She???s like "cool... uhhh, thanks..." I'm puzzled at the call because I believe that this is the girl whom my wife says she can't stand and is constantly talking crap about her. Yall know me... I just have to say something inappropriate, but just as I'm thinking of it, my wife gets the phone back...

Later, I ask my wife who the person was that asked me the question about Roy Ayers and she says "Tonya"... I say I thought you were not friendly with her... she says that she has been nice lately... I say "oh... it???s a good thing I didn???t say, hey, aren???t you the girl that my wife can???t stand?" My wife and I share a good laugh.

I am working on thinking about other people's feelings before I say stuff that I should not say... the irony is I am very sensitive to people???s feelings, but sometimes I just don't give a darn... thats the problem... I also like to make up jokes that only I could possible understand.

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    Whoa, congrats Anna!

I'm hella tired, school year's almost over and these kids is wildin'. Got a gig tonight, which is good, but tomorrow is gonna be hayle in a handbasket. My girl and and I are just straight steady riffin' right now. Its weird, it seems like at times like these when I got hella stuff to do and I'm all stressed out I take everything WAY too seriously, like she'll say some random shit to me just joking and I'm all like "What's THAT supposed to mean," sounding like a lil' bitch, ya know? I need a fuckin vacation, and that is my word.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Payday today, feel like gettin paid in a few hours and goin home, drink a few beers and listen to some rackords. Also feelin bummed cause I sent a few records out to a strutter a few weeks back and she still hasn't gottem em. Plus I have a customer in the store right now that smells like gasoline and b.o. that needs to get the fuck outta here asap. Aside from that, all is well I guess.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    My girl and and I are just straight steady riffin' right now. Its weird, it seems like at times like these when I got hella stuff to do and I'm all stressed out I take everything WAY too seriously, like she'll say some random shit to me just joking and I'm all like "What's THAT supposed to mean," sounding like a lil' bitch, ya know? I need a fuckin vacation, and that is my word.

See what happens when I don't come to dinner.

holler

and I've been mad productive today. Moved a bunch of furniture, pulled some rap raers for e-bay from storage, organized a lot of records in my garage (I now have a Bay rap section, a new soul section, an old school hip-hop section, a jay-dilla section, a poptart section, club bangers that don't bang but will again soon section,) etc

Whoa, congrats Anna!

I'm hella tired, school year's almost over and these kids is wildin'. Got a gig tonight, which is good, but tomorrow is gonna be hayle in a handbasket. My girl and and I are just straight steady riffin' right now. Its weird, it seems like at times like these when I got hella stuff to do and I'm all stressed out I take everything WAY too seriously, like she'll say some random shit to me just joking and I'm all like "What's THAT supposed to mean," sounding like a lil' bitch, ya know? I need a fuckin vacation, and that is my word.

thanks Morse.

kids at my school are wilin out as well, except at my school that entails taking ecstasy during PE and punching teachers. I can't wait for June 17.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    What up young Mark. What up ya'll. Just got back from picking up takeout at the dope falafel spot and I'm starvin'. Check back later, I GOTTA EAT!

Anna - What you doing taking X during lunch? Haha, sike! Kids can be hard to deal with no doubt. The kids I tutor dissed the car I'm borrowing while mine is in the shop. Sigh. Keep that wedding talk outta here, this board is about crate digging, you should know better. BAN. hee hee.

Y - don't be scurred, I been sleepin and everyone been coming up left and right, no joke. (see Al's jpeg).

Al - what up, nice Hoctor score (from eastside A* *et* ?). Denmark played us one of those hoctors that made my face melt at Dizzy's a while ago. Nice indeed.

Mole - is that a rec shop with the smelly dood?

Chan - that sounds tasty

30 mins and I'm bouncing for Baskin's, saying.

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    Tired right now, but I??ve been to a fabulous outdoor concert for five hours (standing), had a few beers, came back home with a bunch of people, smoked waterpipe for a while, went for a walk, and I??m about to hit the sack. A VERY good day I should say.

Hope yall are having good times all over the world, too.

Good night, strutters

- J

Hope yall are having good times all over the world, too.

you live in Scandanavia, right?

SS is a global army, saying.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    It's 4:20 and I don't smoke pakalolo, but I have some water.

Eh, I have some projects I want to do and it's just a matter of moving myself to start. One is obtaining a fiscal sponsor for my documentary, so I'm crossing my fingers that will work.

As for me, same old crap. But doing alright.

stay focused john, sounds like you are really gearing up for these projects

btw, will anyone take over the S Samples page?

Oh shit:

The album in the center, what year is it from? There's an album I've been looking for since the 4th grade, and it looks similar to the one I saw at the school library way back when. I remember Mrs. Fujita playing the song for me and thinking it was one of the best things I heard (for a 9 year old, at least). Then one of the local TV stations used the song. I can't tell you a title because I don't remember looking at the cover, but I remember a very similar cover.

Is it just an instructional record, or are there instrumentals as well?

And if that's not the album, one day I'll find it.

I guess I should make a request: for those of you that do collect library albums, are there any with an orange cover and similar lettering to the one in the above graphic, circa 1978-1981?

stay focused john, sounds like you are really gearing up for these projects
    Thanks. I've been on that ever popular DL for a bit too long, and I'm itching to get started. I still have to hear from a singer who was interested in singing on one of my tracks so if that works, I'll start sending it around. And of course the other things too.

btw, will anyone take over the S Samples page?

I am sure someone will. I'd rather not get into it here, but it will have a good home.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    sup Mark

i am in a wedding coma, like the minute I got engaged all I think about is our wedding (a year away mind you) I've turned into a freaky bridezilla and now I spend all my time on www.theknot.com

See you guys in a year!

say who?!?

well, i'll be. congratulations ms. [soon to be mrs.] anna!

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    sup' mark!

Chillin in the living room working on some projects - just got back from a jog around town and a shower. Now the A/C is blasting and the pixels are jumping.

--- ain't no stoppin us now ----

I see your Baskin Robins and raise you a Coldstone Creamery

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    sup Mark

See you guys in a year!

Just like my wife was

damn ts*ga, I know you're a fiend for that ish; coldstone got you staining your nice shirts

I wish there were more Ben & Jerry's open, those use to keep me fiending.

keep them 'puters 'puting

sup Mark

See you guys in a year!

Just like my wife was

records, what?
    work, huh?

What I need to know is Bouginvillia an okay color for a summer wedding and what's the deal with the father/daughter dance? Do I have to do that shit? Thanks.

I wish there were more Ben & Jerry's open, those use to keep me fiending.

Speaking of... anyone ever tried their sweet potato pie ice cream?