Oldies mix I helped a homie with: DOWNLOAD

peacefulrotationpeacefulrotation 3,481 Posts
edited December 2006 in Announcements
http://www.sendspace.com/file/w8uwt5 OLDIES and R&B mix Helped my good friend who has an oldies night here locally put this together to give away at their event, pretty minimal on the mixing tip although I connived him into letting me get my echo and drops on a bit, hee hee . Tracks:1) the accents- new girl (m-pac)2) bobbie smith- walk on into my heart (american audio)3) goldie coates- fisherman (cortland)4)mel dorsey - little lil (space boot)5)joe perkins and the rookies - how much love can one hold (king)6)the gardenias- my baby's tops (federal)7)mickey lee lane- tutti frutti (bell)8)evelyn freeman- didn't it rain (united artists)9)erma franklin- i don't want no mama's boy (epic)10) wade flemons - jeanette (ramsel) 60s chicago soul11)joe bataan- subway joe (fania gold)12)the sensations & yvonne baker- i can't change (junior)13)barbara mason- bobby is my baby (arctic)14)kenny hamber- anything you want (arctic)15)the epsilons- mad at the world (shrine)16)bo diddley- surfer's love call (checker)17)vito & and the salutations- girls i know (regina)18)the earls- eyes (old town)19)the daniels- (i lost my love in the) big ciy (lantam)20)the majestics- strange world (linda)21)the "5" royales-do the cha cha cherry (king)22)eddie cash- doing all right (peak)23)the coronators- senorita (clock)24)young jessie- hoochie coochie (modern)25)the night riders- pretty plaid skirt (sue)26)howlin wolf- howlin' for my darling (chess)27)the expressions- you better know it (federal)28)the ideals- magic (dusty disc)29)dee clark- your friends (vee jay)

Comments