An open letter to Justin Torres

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
Whattup kiko! P.S. Page Me

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    His brawniness is sorely missed.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Word. I miss Justin's posts about how so many people are fucking bitches. Dude hated almost everyone! He was so MAD all the time. I think we need some of that anger back on the board!

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I think we need some of that anger back on the board!

Hey, fuck you!

• I think we need some of that anger back on the board!

Hey, fuck you!

Watch it,
    !

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Why does this dude have fins for hands?

• AlGarthAlGarth 353 Posts
    You guys obviously haven't gotten to know me yet.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

Is this a Gonz drawing? I like this little guy. He looks sincere.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Word. I miss Justin's posts about how so many people are fucking bitches. Dude hated almost everyone! He was so MAD all the time. I think we need some of that anger back on the board!

dude, you don't want none like 8ball and MJG
    and this is coming from the dude who loves the kiss the chicken sandwich avatar! hah!

y'all want this party started quicky, right?
    SET IT OFF
    SET
    SET IT OFF

and Al Garth is a nice dood who is well behaved. He's not the hater you're looking for.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    haters...

die!

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    oh yeah... a few more things:

algarth: youre too soft dude... you also cant climb into a thread about me and try to big up your hater side because its definitely not as strong as mine. sit down and take notes fruit tart...

bigchan: in the "who would ban" thread i was going to write your name because i thought it would be entertaining to go back and forth with you for a while. mostly because i think you have a lot of knowledge of not just rap but other types of music too. but now, after your sarcastic remark... i think you should be banned. you get your own personal:

die!

message from me... thats quite an honor... you should be proud.

crinkledick: you moving up here or what bitch? shit... asking me all types of questions about norcal and now i dont hear from you? sack of shit...

thats it...

bigchan: in the "who would ban" thread i was going to write your name because i thought it would be entertaining to go back and forth with you for a while. mostly because i think you have a lot of knowledge of not just rap but other types of music too. but now, after your sarcastic remark... i think you should be banned. you get your own personal:

die!

Damn Justin,

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

die!

Damn Justin,

The gold is on the wrong tooth!

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Nice catch,,, I wonder why they moved it?