anybody else here appreciate HYNOTIZE MIND sh*t???

Digger_Phelps_IIDigger_Phelps_II 174 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
juicy j & dj paulcant rhyme for sh*t but i love their production...maybe its a regional thing..(then again i'm in queens but i love that memphis shit)just thought i'd shout them out here and see if they get a reax. lets build.

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Hell yeah!

I think Marco is a fan, too.

I was just listening to "Late Night Tip" this weekend...

• Hell yeah!

I think Marco is a fan, too.

I was just listening to "Late Night Tip" this weekend...

glad to hear/read it!

i used to brush these guys off as your average run of the mill down south D.I.Y. cats...but then i realized everyhting i heard from them (the few songs they made videos for) i was feeling....then ihear more of their shit, i likes...

then project pat shit, i likes..........

then lil whyte shit, i likes..........

then frayser boy, i likes....

then crunchy black shit.........

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    new frayser boy... got that drank got that drank got that drank... mind sufficiently hypnotized... woooooooooooo

not feeling lil wyte or got it sewed up remix but everything else... mmmm hmmmm...

i have yet to pop the CHOICES II dvd in... looking forward to it

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Yep, I had the same feeling when I realized that Hypnotize Minds were behind not only 3-6, but Project Pat and Gangsta Boo as well. Prolific dudes.

I admit I don't have a baby mama, I'm not on child support, I'm not seeing rainbow colors, my girl ain't a chickenhead, I don't have my broke ass in the strip club, and they not about to find yo body, but I do enjoy chilling out to Hypnotize Minds stuff in my "off the clock from being a role-model to youth" private time.

• saulgravysaulgravy 112 Posts
    juicey j and dj paul
    those dudes are not just prolific, but also consistant. and they still use samples in 2005!

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    they still use samples in 2005!

I like Willie Hutch THE MACK sample in "Tet My Gangsta"

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    PLAESE BELIEVE IT FOLL!

Ridin Spinners

Tear The Club Up

Sippin' on Sizzurp

Chickenhead

Don't Save Her

Their production is on BLAZE!

• awallawall 673 Posts

hottest producers in the south at the moment, in my opinion. right now i got love for that really out of place "down ass chick" cut on unbreakables. that one that samples the zombie soundtrack too.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    my favorite was the "who gives a fuck where you from" beat on the kay slay album. I bugged out when I figured out it was a transformers sample. Those guys kill it.

• saulgravysaulgravy 112 Posts
    my favorite was the "who gives a fuck where you from" beat on the kay slay album.
    after reading this post, i listened to that track and washed the dishes.

I bugged out when I figured out it was a transformers sample.