Crazy Shit (work related)

haze25haze25 759 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
everyday i wake up before i go to work i wonder what the hell's gonna get me through the 11 hour day. gladly i work with what seems like soap opera actors.first my ex-mananger splits his head open in a car crash outside the store than holds an employee hostage as cops knock on the door to no answer cause he needs to "find the reefer in his pocket".but yesterday was just crazy.many of you probably heard the news of the kid getting shot outside of a wal-mart in CT who was waiting in line for a playstation 3. well i show up to work and our new mananger (ex assistant) looks a little out of it, turns out her son was one of the two kids who attempted robbing the kid waiting in line.as far as i know the shooter hasn't been identified though.i feel bad for his mother and father they are genuine good people and they are in a serious downward spiral right now.crazy.peace,xavier

Comments

• Damn dude, sorry to hear that. It makes my workplace (a bad episode of "The Office") look pretty tame.

Shit's getting pretty crazy in the world, it makes me wanna move to the middle of nowhere and just chill.