Should I Buy: Manny Corchado - Aprovecha El Tiempo

ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
I wasn't wowed by "Pow-Wow" or "Chicken And Booze"--is the LP more of the same? Do I need this in my life?Help.

Comments

• I wasn't wowed by "Pow-Wow" or "Chicken And Booze"--is the LP more of the same?

Do I need this in my life?

Help.

Of it's genre (american boogaloo / latin jazz), it's one of the best of it's kind. However, if you don't like those two tracks, I wouldn't grab it... however, I *love* them so I really enjoy this LP.

RON

• I wasn't wowed by "Pow-Wow" or "Chicken And Booze"--is the LP more of the same?

Do I need this in my life?

Help.

Of it's genre (american boogaloo / latin jazz), it's one of the best of it's kind. However, if you don't like those two tracks, I wouldn't grab it... however, I *love* them so I really enjoy this LP.

RON

Cosign, I love those two tracks, although I haven't heard the rest of the lp. Pow Wow is essential, though!

• Pow Wow on the LP is a slightly longer version (-just got more intro) - than the 45

There is another decent boogaloo cut on the LP - almost up to the standard of PW/C&B - the rest is OK latin but no killer.

If you have the 45 already then don't knock yourself out and spend bucks on the LP is my advise...