Year End Countdown: 2006 Top Instances of Deejery

faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
1. "Fat Joe's baritone is gritty and authoritative"2. Shawnna's album = 8.5 out of 103. Accusing anybody that likes "You and Dat" of being "gay for T-Pain"4. Ten page "Missy Elliott is too a good rapper!" tantrumPlaese to add on.

Comments

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    i'm flattered by the attention
    my opinions > your opinions

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    i'm flattered by the attention
    my opinions > your opinions

Deej, it is poor form for you to comment in this thread.

And to be clear: instances of deejery not not have been personally committed by the one deej; it is a movement, with which we all must get familiar.

• Watching this love affair blossom has been one of the most delightful and rewarding experiences I've had on SoulStrut.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Watching this love affair blossom has been one of the most delightful and rewarding experiences I've had on SoulStrut.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Deej = SoulStrut Rookie Of The Year

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Watching this love affair blossom has been one of the most delightful and rewarding experiences I've had on SoulStrut.

Deej is my Birdman Junior, except it is me, not him, who is the Best Poster Alive.

And I will react poorly if he ever tries to kiss me.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

Deej is my Birdman Junior, except it is me, not him, who is the Best Poster Alive.

It is your economy of motion that I have always admired.

But look out, Young Deej seems to be picking up on that as well, and learns quickly.