Voodoo Funk Galore

FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
Still three more days to go on my second Benin Record Hunt.Found ridiculous amounts of Poly Rythmo nuttyness (their output starts to aproach JB-esques dimensions) and quite some stuff I've never even knew existed. Will put up some cover and 45 label shots once I'm back in Guinea and managed to sort through all the shit I found. New mix will be put together asap and if you thought the last two were facemelting, I can say that the next one will reduce your skulls to powder and I swear I'm not promising too much. Hottest new discovery is the "Anos Band de Cotonou", just plain devestating, tighter than a choir boy's anus!Before that, Rainer might upload another mix with purely Guinean stuff, some of it surprisingly funky but for the big part more head oriented...More later!

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    All hail Frank (sup homie!)

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    Cosmo, it looks like I'll be up in NYC for June 2nd...
    what about a long overdue drinking binge?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Frank, if all goes as planned, On June 2nd I will be on my honeymoon with my new wife. However, if I AM in New York on that date, chances are I will probably be needing that drink!

I'll send you a PM in a few.

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    Those PMs are somehow not working anymore even thoug I deleted all of them besides the 6 with the most interesting swearwords and threats of violence and public humiliation.

Mail me instead at soulpusher"at"soulexplosion.de

and hey, congrats and best wishes for that honeymoon