Some congrats are in order

meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
Baby, you're a rich manhttp://cgi.ebay.com/TOLBERT-Lucky-Man-b-...1QQcmdZViewItemFUCKING HELL!!

Comments

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    the guy who bought it needs to stop binging on Ranitidine whilst browsing ebay.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    ian clark outbid too.

did someone on here sell this? Congrats to whom?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

did someone on here sell this? Congrats to whom?

Hi A** !

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    merry xmas!!!!

i hope in keeping with the laws of record karma that it was bought for .50 or a dolla

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    'Lucky Man' is right! damn!

I guess this sought after for the track "I've Got it"?

I did the ol' popsike thing and there are 12" versions with the song 'lucky man' but with a different track on the flip.

fuck, I need this record in my life and I have no idea what it is.

• peep the other stuff "spunkypants" has bought....an iron, heartburn medicine, a pokemon game....

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    mb the heartburn meds were to help w/ the idea of spending 4800$ for a record...

lol

• 'Lucky Man' is right! damn!

I guess this sought after for the track "I've Got it"?

I did the ol' popsike thing and there are 12" versions with the song 'lucky man' but with a different track on the flip.

yeah, I was gettin' ready to say... WTF?... i thought i sold that 12" last year for 114, but it's "Lucky Man" / "Got To Be Free", no "I've Got It". Wowwww.
    Hope the winner gets paid... that spunkypants fellow looks a lil to me, but ya never know.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts

Its Ian Wright that got outbid though, no?

• mb the heartburn meds were to help w/ the idea of spending 4800$ for a record...

lol

Is this guy trying to buy his way into the UK record collector scene or something?

SUPER STATUS [email]BREAKZ@!#$)!![/email]