woah, how long will this last?

Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
So I went to look something up on the bay. I checked the regular "Records" home page and this was up there in the featured items.http://music.listings.ebay.com/Records_W...usicTextNonFeatAnd then on his seller page:(edit) Hmmm, the link won't work, but you can click on his seller page.Check out the records he's selling too. I can't imagine this will stay up very long. 3 Van halen records...or Online Girls Live. Ha ha.

Comments

• So I went to look something up on the bay. I checked the regular "Records" home page and this was up there in the featured items.

http://music.listings.ebay.com/Records_W...usicTextNonFeat

And then on his seller page:
    (edit) Hmmm, the link won't work, but you can click on his seller page.

Check out the records he's selling too. I can't imagine this will stay up very long.

3 Van halen records...or Online Girls Live. Ha ha.

They're scams. You click on the auction and you're re-directed to a fake Ebay page. Simple phishing scam.

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    So the records come with a blow job?
    This might make some of the world's lonely collectors quite happy!

• ok, that makes sense. I haven't seen one of those yet. I figured he was just trying to get some attention for his auctions and boost the price on some common records. I can't imagine ebay will let this stay up for very long.

• hey T~

If you logged in again after clicking on that page you should change your ebay password immediately homie.

• hey T~

If you logged in again after clicking on that page you should change your ebay password immediately homie.

seriously...

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Should this thread be deleted so as to prevent others from falling victim to the scam?

• yeah, I changed my password. thanks for the suggestion.

I didn't know this was a spam thing. Sorry if anyone clicked on it.

I'd edit out the link or delete the post, but I don't think I have the power to do so.

Don't click the link.

Thanks for the password advice.

• looks like the listings are gone anwyays. Sorry dudes.