the low end theory is back

pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
The Low End Theory I used to run a blog a while ago and we just started posting there again. Lot of mp3s, info, links, production shit, new artist promos, live radio mixes, all kinds of stuff. Should be pretty cool in the next few weeks. So keep checking back. If anyone wants to write for it or setup an artist interview or send promos, please get at me at [email]thelowendtheory@gmail.com.[/email] Peace and enjoy the music.

Comments

• dude is that like a 12 yr old Britney Spears getting a facial in your avatar?

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    we can only hope. what movie is that little black kid thats getting skeeted upon from? Ive seen that shit a million times.

• the 13 year old Britanny is actually her younger sister
    the kid gettin skeeted on is from the commerical to the Super Soaker Oozinator

• I am not proud of the fact I know both these questions

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    lol this post is comedy
    i thought the young black kid was dude from the bernie mac show. even if it's not him, i feel that young actor from the bernie mac show is one of the most convinging child actors since little rascals. that kids is gonna be the magnitude of chris rock when he grows up. a lot of talent and comedic talent, i wish him the best.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Yeah lil' Jordan is on straight CLON status.

lol this post is comedy
    i thought the young black kid was dude from the bernie mac show.
    yeah thats where ive seen him. i remember that shit making me laugh my ass off, so it cant be a super soaker commercial.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    What I want to know is who had the balls to nut on Tom Cruise at a baseball game.

• haha that was a reporter that squirted him with water from a trick microphone. lamest/most awesome stunt ever. I can't decide which. Tom was seriously asshurt over the whole thing.

damn i myself.

Anyways, check out the blog
    The Low End Theory - El Michaels Affair and Raekwon

Some promo el michaels affair and raekwon mp3s. The PJs and some other exclusive shit. Enjoy.

• Good to see the blog back up. I was wondering if it would be back up.

Good to see the blog back up. I was wondering if it would be back up.
    yeah hopefully i can stay on top of it this time. I should post some new shit tomorrow so check back. Peace.