Rob life B-boy breaks mix for you to check out .

robliferoblife 6 Posts
edited November 2006 in Announcements
Here's a link to a little 23 min b-boy breaks mix i did:http://www.purepleasuremusic.com/mixes/media/31.m3uI also have a New CD 'Catchin' Grooves' (similar b-beat style but a different full length 70 min mix). If anyone is interested in getting a copy please Pm me.There's more info on www.myspace.com/djroblifeThanks,Rob.

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Just to let ya know. I don't think thats a link to the mix. More like a link to the mu3 file.

• Thanks for the info. I'm not familiar with mu3 files.
    I just tried it and it seems to play fine (in realplayer), but if there's something else i'm missing please let me know.

Just to let ya know. I don't think thats a link to the mix. More like a link to the mu3 file.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Thanks for the info. I'm not familiar with mu3 files.
    I just tried it and it seems to play fine (in realplayer), but if there's something else i'm missing please let me know.

you want to put the mp3 file

m3u is a playlist type file we cannot download and save it

id like to hear this so please to make the change if you have the time

• Windows Media Player, Realaudio Player, Winamp, and iTunes will all handle an .m3u file. It's just a link to where the file is kept so you can stream it. Save the file and doubleclick on it.

Rob, I dig the mix. Any chance a USAnian can catch a copy of the big mix?