Need Help on Sound Forge (NRR)

kennykenny 1,024 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
sorry i know this has been dicussed too many times, but right now I need some help on this:how do you mark-up all the individual tracks in Sound Forge before burning em onto CD ? And is there a way to do it to cut-out the 1 or 2 seconds delay before each tracks ? finishing up a little mix here.thank you in advance.

Comments

• jdeezjdeez 638 Posts
    version????

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts

• jdeezjdeez 638 Posts
    i'm not looking at soundforge right now, so this is from a very cloudy memory... but it has something to do with markers (shortcut=M)... make all your marks throughout the mix... then there is a commmand to convert marks to tracks. that may be in the burning driver... but i don't think it is. this will make the cd have no 2 second pauses between songs.

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    i get the 'mark region' bit to mark up the tracks.

but the 2 second pause bit i'm still not too certain how to do.

thank you anyway jdees, appreciate your help there.

• jdeezjdeez 638 Posts
    usually there is an option in the burning dialogue box that lets you choose the time in seconds of the gap between songs.

iono... haven't really used sound forge since they had cd architect with it... 4.5.

• Salary_DizSalary_Diz 735 Posts
    i get the 'mark region' bit to mark up the tracks.

but the 2 second pause bit i'm still not too certain how to do.

thank you anyway jdees, appreciate your help there.

Thats your CD burning software. You should get an option box that lets you either "burn track at once" or "burn disc at once". if you choose 'track at once' you'll get the 2 seconds, so choose 'disc at once'.

try that, and if that doesn't work then i dunno.....