Ghostface was on 30 Rock

hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
for about 4 seconds...was he rocking a UC Bearcats hat?

Comments

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
    for about 4 seconds...was he rocking a UC Bearcats hat?

i caught that. there were a few times before that in the show when they were calling various people and ghostface to the stage, i was wondering if he'd make an appearance.

this is the first time i watched this show, and i thought it was pretty damn funny. i've always loved tracy morgan, but "the tracy morgan show" was just not a good vehicle for him. this seems to be a good one though. baldwin kills it too.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I think the show is highly underrated and very fun. Obviously the writers on the show are having a blast adding fun stuff like soliloquies and of course Tina Fey.

A must watch for fans of Mr. Show, Arrested Development, etc.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    At first I thought "Ghostface".
    Then..."that guy can't rap but he looks like Ghostface".
    Then..."hey the credits just said Ghostface as himself!".
    "Peace to the middle east!"
    I guess he had to do a dumb 3.5 line rap to go with the dumb song.

• yeah it's the first time I watched it also, but I will be tuning in every week. Alec Baldwin is an incredible actor. The product tie-ins were funny on The Office and 30 Rock last night, although I thought 30 Rock handled it much better...or maybe The Office's writers made it seem that lame on purpose??? Do you think the GE/NBC execs actually told the writers to include product placements, so 30 Rock decided to do an episode about that happening with their show-within-a-show?

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    i missed it last night (tivoed) but this show is really funny, and its picked up since the first episode. im glad they moved it to thursdays so i can get my NBC comedy fix in one night.