actor DJ fixes problems via pretending to DJ

karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
actually this little film is alternately funny, cool, stupid, corny, lame and neat. Watch a guy with magic DJ powers turn time back to fix accidents and prevent problems. or something. http://doubleedgefilms.com/spin/player2.html (then click 'with music')

Comments

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    that was about the gayest thing ive seen all month, next to those cash money homos making out.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    that was about the gayest thing ive seen all month, next to those cash money homos making out.

• dayday 9,612 Posts

• fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts
    looks like another1 of them dodgy white label records.

• Watch a guy with magic DJ powers turn time back to fix accidents and prevent problems. or something.

i'm surprised you fools haven't tried this before. it works, you just need to have the right records.

• that was about the gayest thing ive seen all month, next to those cash money homos making out.

as well as being the gayest thing ever - it was boring. win/win.

• that beard/bandana/beanie combo is off the charts! it makes me have to shit.

• snicka_gsnicka_g Hong Kong 276 Posts
    great, now I'm going to have nightmares about this freak-looking-raggedy-ass DJ

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    I can't believe I watched the whole thing!
    It was like a car crash, you had to watch, no matter how bad it got.

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    that beard/bandana/beanie combo is off the charts!

DJ Shadow?