PS3 Adventure

behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
tonight at approximately 9 pm me and 2 friends plan on walking into %&^%* and never coming out. there is already a line with super nerds on it awaiting the release of PS3. i, like many, just want to resell and make some money cuz im a rapper and rappers are broke. anyway. were going in at around 9 o clock and all hiding in furniture boxes until the doors open tomorrow at 7. we will be the first ones to the aisle where they hold the PS3's. any advice? ill take pictures

Comments

• tonight at approximately 9 pm me and 2 friends plan on walking into %&^%* and never coming out. there is already a line with super nerds on it awaiting the release of PS3. i, like many, just want to resell and make some money cuz im a rapper and rappers are broke. anyway.

were going in at around 9 o clock and all hiding in furniture boxes until the doors open tomorrow at 7. we will be the first ones to the aisle where they hold the PS3's.

any advice? ill take pictures

They won't let you take a camera to jail.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    tonight at approximately 9 pm me and 2 friends plan on walking into %&^%* and never coming out. there is already a line with super nerds on it awaiting the release of PS3. i, like many, just want to resell and make some money cuz im a rapper and rappers are broke. anyway.

were going in at around 9 o clock and all hiding in furniture boxes until the doors open tomorrow at 7. we will be the first ones to the aisle where they hold the PS3's.

any advice? ill take pictures

They won't let you take a camera to jail.

jail isnt gonna happen. trust me. we have insiders.

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    don't they usually do lotteries for these types of things? if it was just first come first served people would be getting beat down.

• Let me preface this by saying I am not knocking the hustle. I applaud you, kind sir.

Hiding in Furniture Boxes overnight to get new electronics: Gully or Not?

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    well. this thing has blown over. what was originally first on line...open the doors...whoever gets it has turned into first few people on line get tickets and these tickets=purchase

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    This explains the huge line wrapped around my neighborhood Bestbuy since Tues. night.