Juan Torres

GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
I saw someone grabbed one of hs 10,000,000 LP's in the weekday finds thread and it got me thinkingfellow strutter Insulin1200 and I used to go digging for mexican raers and we'd get geeked everytiome we found a new Juan torres LP. some were great moody fun others were sappy organ trash but gottam there is aton of them.For those who are down with JT I'd like to know which Vols. you found to be the best. I think my favorite is Puebolo funky which (obviously enough) contains a fun organ based version of Funky town.which Juan Torres LP's are you digging?

Comments

• I saw someone grabbed one of hs 10,000,000 LP's in the weekday finds thread and it got me thinking

fellow strutter Insulin1200 and I used to go digging for mexican raers and we'd get geeked everytiome we found a new Juan torres LP. some were great moody fun others were sappy organ trash but gottam there is aton of them.

For those who are down with JT I'd like to know which Vols. you found to be the best. I think my favorite is Puebolo funky which (obviously enough) contains a fun organ based version of Funky town.

which Juan Torres LP's are you digging?

The one with "Little Town Of Bethlehem" (but only because of the break). I have another that has a b-boyish track, but I can't remember which volume it is.

Herm

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    It's all about Juan PABLO Torres...

Super

• It's all about Juan PABLO Torres...

Super

amen
    viva cuba

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Super

Ha... nice graemlin usage