If you could BAN ONE PERSON, Who would it be?

NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
??

Comments

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    Nate Bizzo

I KEED I KEED! Grafwritah.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Morrocco Mole. Also Headphone_Fiend and Wilone / Wilone52.

• Options
    Myself.

K.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    Morrocco Mole.
    why?

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    he's mad doggie

truth. must be.

• jonthedjjonthedj 30 Posts
    Nate Bizzo

Second that... what a stupid topic. Whatever happened to freedom of speech? Why should anyone be banned?>??? The whole concept of banning seems rather childish to me...like a group of kids that single that 1 kid out and say "You can't play in our fort"

Morrocco Mole.
    why?
    R.I.P.polish prince and suck a nut headphone fiend. PEACE hahaha

There it is. That is why. Other than that no beef.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    u mad

oh shit, i didnt even realize you were headphone fiend!! you keep comin back man!!!

HAHAHA. Check out the best steal post. Look at the Mike Burke in there. That was way back. Go...Check...Now. PEACECAEP

Here it is... Best Steals (Mike Burke)

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

Adversity is the best advertisement there is.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Myself.

I.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    PLUR!

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    That bald fucker at Amoeba, I'd have him sign up then ban him.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    Ask me next month
    Jonthedj.

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    i would ban myself too. that's a good answer.

i would ban myself too. that's a good answer.

Nah, fuck that. I'm anti-banning because that's corny, but if I was going to ban someone, I'd ban bsides. It's like, half the time he comes with some well thought out shit. But the other half, it's like he gets caught off guard and just spits out the first retarded ass nonsensical thing in his mind.

I don't think that's a good reason, but I find myself saying "What the fuck?" a lot of times with that guy.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    without a doubt I'd have to ban my psychopathic stalker/biographer from down under: Lucero.

but then agian it kinda flatters me to know that there is a man 1/2 the world away that is that much into me.

without a dobt I'd have to ban my psychopathic stalker/biographer from down under: Lucero.

but then agian it kinda flatters me to know that there is a man 1/2 the world away that is that much into me.

What's the backstory on this?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I Love you so much it hurts

I woulda said grafwritah...but he's kinda grown on me. I think it was his non-love of gangs that did it

I Love you so much it hurts

I woulda said grafwritah...but he's kinda grown on me. I think it was his non-love of gangs that did it

Ahh. Well, that's typical, I think.

Yeah Guzzo you're in my top 3 but usually when you bug out it usually spurs some sort of conversation so I look at that as a positive.

Actually, in all honesty the only time I've ever thought someone needed to be removed was when Fonzi went on his subject posting spree. That was annoying and retarded.

• lucerolucero 425 Posts

Guzzo, I think you're a nob. Going by some PM's i got after that last exchange it appears I am not alone in having this view of you.

You've asked me to refrain from mentioning your name - I have no problem with this, please refrain from mentioning mine. And don't come back on some 'you've made me angry so I'm going to shout a little louder until I get my way' steez - its incredibly lame and puerile.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    here we go

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    ima ban all you bickering losers

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    I'd ban bsides. It's like, half the time he comes with some well thought out shit. But the other half, it's like he gets caught off guard and just spits out the first retarded ass nonsensical thing in his mind.

You must be the bizarro Bsides, then. Half the time you just spit out the first "retarded ass" nonsensical thing in your mind and the other half you come with some [semi] well thought out shit.

At any rate, Bsides makes the hottest music I've heard from a strutter. What do you contribute?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Myself.

yup, I am in the process of banning myself actually

"okay, only 5 posts a day and 1 hour total, no more SS'ing"

• DJelV2000DJelV2000 322 Posts
    I'd ban Andy Dick...

really, dude is just annoying... going all carrot top on that ass...
    Plus 99problems
    fuck that guy... word to the northwest posse

I'd ban bsides. It's like, half the time he comes with some well thought out shit. But the other half, it's like he gets caught off guard and just spits out the first retarded ass nonsensical thing in his mind.

You must be the bizarro Bsides, then. Half the time you just spit out the first "retarded ass" nonsensical thing in your mind and the other half you come with some [semi] well thought out shit.

The yin to my yang... good point. I'll have to take this into consideration.

At any rate, Bsides makes the hottest music I've heard from a strutter. What do you contribute?

Apparently the coldest music... ?

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

thanks!

and really grafwriter, im suprised out of everyone on here you would ban me?

Why?

I wouldnt ban anybody. And Ill be the first to admit that most if not all of my posts on here are pretty much off the cuff and not thought out at all. Thats how its always been. I just check in, drop my 2 cents and leave.

but fuck you anyways dude. haha