Enough with Gilbert Gottfried already!

SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
Am I wrong?Photobucket - Video and Image HostingJust saw a preview for Samuel L Jackson's penguin movie and whose voice do I have to hear? He's become a voice-over slut.

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    He's become a voice-over slut.

easy money.

If I didn't sond like Ben Stein's pre-pubescent little brother I'd be trying to get that VO chedder too.

For an hours work you get several hundred dollars plus residuals.

When I work with Ryan Seacrest in the VO booth he'll knock out an hour shows worth of VO's in like 6 minutes...

schitt will get ya paid more than the snowman and in less time

• True enough ... the guy's got bills to pay. And he's had his moments. His voice is just starting to hit me like a fork against a chalk board.

• True enough ... the guy's got bills to pay. And he's had his moments. His voice is just starting to hit me like a fork against a chalk board.

stop watching disney movies?

• stop watching disney movies?

Wish I could. I work with autistic people that constantly crave children's television. Gets a bit surreal. Therein lies the source of my over-exposure to Gilbert Gottfried.

• snagglepuss that avatar R00LZ!

• snagglepuss that avatar R00LZ!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

• Therein lies the source of my over-exposure to Gilbert Gottfried.

• Therein lies the source of my over-exposure to Gilbert Gottfried.

Did I just get goosed?

• As often as I'm exposed to that goddamn Aflac duck, I only now just discovered that Gottfried is the "voice" when I looked up his credits.
    WTF??

• stop watching disney movies?

Wish I could. I work with autistic people that constantly crave children's television. Gets a bit surreal. Therein lies the source of my over-exposure to Gilbert Gottfried.

in that case I commend you sir.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts
    Among showing up in tons of hip hop vidz. Dude has been in tons of shit. Even if most of it was annoying.

Respect the Architect

• I definitely respect the man, and when I can actually see him I'm fine. Its just the voice-over work that is starting to bug me ... because, as I explained, I'm lucky enough to be over-exposed to it: