northern soul & funk 45's wanted

LIALEHLIALEH 57 Posts
edited November 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
hilooking for these Northern Soul & Funk 45's:- The Blenders / Your Love Has Got Me Down / Mar-V-Lus- Pat And The Blenders / Just Because / Fast Eddie- Ann Byers / Here I Am b/w If You Want To Keep Your Man / Academy 111- The Natural Four / I Thought You Were Mine b/w Hurt / ABC Records- Soul Communicaters / Please Don't Go b/w Those Lonely Nichts / Fee Bee- The Fantastic Delegates Of Soul / I'll Come Running Back / Up Look- Romance Watson / Where Does That Leave Me b/w Froggy Bottom / Coral- The Bitter And The Sweet / I Wont Have Any Babies For You / The Anything Everything Records- Toni Basil / Breakaway b/w I???m 28 / A&M Records- Marilyn Barbarin / Reborn b/w Believe Me / Bo-Sound- Johnny Guitar Watson / Ain't Gonna Move" b/w "Baby Don't Lease / Jowat Records- Ruby Winters / Better" b/w "I Want Action / Diamond Records- Ruby Andrews / Just Loving You b/w The Love I Neid / Zodiac Records- Young Jessie / Brown Eyes (Come On Home) / Vanessa Records- Monique / If You Love Me (Show Me) b/w Never Let Me Go / Maurci- Chuck Carbo / Can I Be Your Squeeze / Fire Ball- George Leons / Fascinating Girl b/w Fascinating Girl Inst. / Gold Soul- Honey and the Bees / Love Addict / Arctic- Candi Staton / Now You've Got the Upper Hand / Unity Records- Leroy & The Drivers / The Sad Chicken / Duo Records- Herman Hitson / Ain't No Other Way / Sweet Rose- Luther Davis Group / Keep On Dancing / Inner I- Rhythm Machine / The Kick / LuLu- Soul Swingers / Ca Ba Dap / Topaz- Raphael Munnings / Loneliness / Alston- Master Force / Don't Fight The Feeling / Rain Forestlooking for VG++ or better conditions.please PM or [email]ghana-power@hotmail.com[/email]

Comments

• Wow, that's some wants list!

One of these has just been posted up on 'soul source' for offers:

The Natural Four / I Thought You Were Mine b/w Hurt / ABC Records