5 Takes: NevilleC on TV

sindiansindian 68 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
Anybody catch "5 Takes" on the Travel Channel? The kids went to DC the last episode, and they hit Som and talked to NevilleC. It was cool seeing a strutter on TV. It was also cool seeing Ben's Chili Bowl get some love.

Comments

• Anybody catch "5 Takes" on the Travel Channel? The kids went to DC the last episode, and they hit Som and talked to NevilleC. It was cool seeing a strutter on TV. It was also cool seeing Ben's Chili Bowl get some love.
    Damn, I forgot to post here beforehand. Glad someone saw it. I thought the store scene might end up on the cutting room floor but they gave it some nice air time. Store looked good and I didn't mumble so I'm happy. Now waiting for all of the older viewers to call me with their record donations. "He seemed like such a nice boy."

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    "He seemed like such a nice boy."

post linck or Your soft

• I can't find if its airing again or if it will be archived but here's the show link:

5 Takes - Travel Channel

• I can't find if its airing again or if it will be archived but here's the show link:

5 Takes - Travel Channel

I think it's re-airing on Friday at 3pm. I thought you did pretty well, NevilleC.

• Congrats! There is no better record store in the entire DC area to cover, and certainly not one with as much character.

• Congrats! There is no better record store in the entire DC area to cover, and certainly not one with as much character.

I still need to make my way over there. I'll be back in the DC area for Thanksgiving. Could work.

• My 15 minutes are almost up. Here's the video:
    Som Records video from the Travel Channel