Friends

jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
naw not the tv show or some cornball record but actual people you call family... just wanted to give thanks to folkers for being around this weekend and always down to give a hand...JP: for buying up 4 dozen flowers and bringing them to my girls bridal showerPRo: for always driving my dads truck and helping out my disabled self. Morsecode: for helping me move a couch a SECOND time after a night of partying... your hair is on point though killer.and to non-Strutters:Dave: for helping with the couch and having a real nice party that my old ass attended on saturdayGeoff: for coming through and chillin with his old lady on the weekend and bringing me my money that CB owed me.Just2Hype: for the phone call about the impromptu BBQ Oyster party last night... always the first family to me.Julie: ima miss you girl. thanks for the couch, tv, bookshelves, etc you gave me. thanks for giving PRo that big box of stuff for the family. its nice to have folks you can count on to be there for you. its nice to have folkers that you can just call up and bullshit with. cats who can trust you and who you can trust. anyway... it was a good weekend filled with nothing but friends and good times...thats it...

Comments

• TheBeatGoesTheBeatGoes 711 Posts
    how many of us have them?
    ones we can depend on...

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    naw not the tv show or some cornball record but actual people you call family...

just wanted to give thanks to folkers for being around this weekend and always down to give a hand...

JP: for buying up 4 dozen flowers and bringing them to my girls bridal shower

PRo: for always driving my dads truck and helping out my disabled self.

Morsecode: for helping me move a couch a SECOND time after a night of partying... your hair is on point though killer.

and to non-Strutters:

Dave: for helping with the couch and having a real nice party that my old ass attended on saturday

Geoff: for coming through and chillin with his old lady on the weekend and bringing me my money that CB owed me.

Just2Hype: for the phone call about the impromptu BBQ Oyster party last night... always the first family to me.

Julie: ima miss you girl. thanks for the couch, tv, bookshelves, etc you gave me. thanks for giving PRo that big box of stuff for the family.

its nice to have folks you can count on to be there for you. its nice to have folkers that you can just call up and bullshit with. cats who can trust you and who you can trust. anyway... it was a good weekend filled with nothing but friends and good times...

thats it...

Now, you might think that because my name doesn't appear in the above post, I haven't been on the receiving end of some seriously kind and generous vinyl gifts from our Sir Jinx, but you'd be wrong. He's given me more than a few jawdroppers--records that people see in my crates later and say, "Where the FUCK did you get this?" And that's just on the strength. I didn't help him move a couch or go to the Daly City of New Jersey with bouquets of flowers.

My point is, Justin has lots of friends who are happy to help him because he's that kind of friend to others.

So to Jinx I say, thank you.

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    naw not the tv show or some cornball record but actual people you call family...

just wanted to give thanks to folkers for being around this weekend and always down to give a hand...

JP: for buying up 4 dozen flowers and bringing them to my girls bridal shower

PRo: for always driving my dads truck and helping out my disabled self.

Morsecode: for helping me move a couch a SECOND time after a night of partying... your hair is on point though killer.

and to non-Strutters:

Dave: for helping with the couch and having a real nice party that my old ass attended on saturday

Geoff: for coming through and chillin with his old lady on the weekend and bringing me my money that CB owed me.

Just2Hype: for the phone call about the impromptu BBQ Oyster party last night... always the first family to me.

Julie: ima miss you girl. thanks for the couch, tv, bookshelves, etc you gave me. thanks for giving PRo that big box of stuff for the family.

its nice to have folks you can count on to be there for you. its nice to have folkers that you can just call up and bullshit with. cats who can trust you and who you can trust. anyway... it was a good weekend filled with nothing but friends and good times...

thats it...

na worries, bredren. And yo, why did I end up playin the ill game of basketball that afternoon still with the crazy hair still hungover high on weed with the Galapagos4 crew and SERVE SOME MOLEFRACKERS UP!!! Okay, I'm feelin my basketball skills lately, any bay cats need to see me come seeeee mee OK! I will SEE you. Damn I need to holler at Max Champ. What up with a Bay Strutter B-Ball tourney!

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    jinx is a good friend too!

dont know how soon youll be official, but congrats!!!

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

Now, you might think that because my name doesn't appear in the above post, I haven't been on the receiving end of Sir Jinx, but you'd be wrong. He's given me more than a few jawpoppers. So to Jinx I say, thank you.

*PASUE*

• soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts
    jinx is a good friend too!

dont know how soon youll be official, but congrats!!!

i never even met dude face to face, but had many a good convo's & remind shigglez of his boy & met senor paycheck cuz a dude, so for that i say thanks...
    much respect jinx

• I want to thank you for hooking me up with that little job. thanks for real..it helped bigtime.

Heath Huxtable.