kon and amir-on track 6

haze25haze25 759 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
major props on the new cd guys. i was bugging when i heard you guys play my secret break h****n-"part time lady"theirs a spanish track towards the end of cd 1 that is peace,xavier

Comments

• fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts
    didnt hear it
    any good ?

• I just got my copy in the mail last week. After a few listens to both discs, i felt like it was worth my money. As always, there's some unheard heat. Lot's of doubles going on, which i dont recall in any of the past volumes. There were a few joints toward the end of disc 2 that just made my jaw drop! Kon and Amir are

• Yo, that track is by Cheo Felicano..i don't remember the name of the track but I think it's something about love..lol. Anyway, it's a blue cover with a picture of him sitting down..don't know if that helps. Glad you enjoyed it....thanks for spreading the word too.

peace,
    amir

• Yes, excellent work per usual fellas.

What's the deal with On Track 5 though?
    Can't seem to find that here but I'm positive I did have it at some point though.
    How's it start off?

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts

How's it start off?

Bobbito talkin over a break bout how "they got records you don't have, and they got sneakers you don't have", then goes into that Joe Simon isht.

The new joint is fellas!

Much smoother transitions and mixes than some of the previous joints, and the double disc is twice as nice. Tons of crazy moments, but the re-creation of "Represent" on disc 2 was especially

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Tons of crazy moments, but the re-creation of "Represent" on disc 2 was especially
    Yeah, that was hot but I'm feeling the doubling up of Creative Source.

even though what we do is wrong/wrong/wrong...

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    my favorite part was the original to "8 Steps To Perfection"....shit made the hair on my neck stand up

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    yes brimstone fiyah foe sure
    after a few weeks of spinning
    i have to admit i like cd#2 better than cd #1

also I can't front they both are off the chain bringin'heat like bahgdad,
    and i know you guys will hate me for saying this but imho #5 is still king chollo
    maybe i will get more used to #6 as time goes on

• That ish is HOT Fo Sho!

• Yo, Paul thanks alot..it means alot coming from everyone on this site, but it def means a whole lot coming from you. There have been sooo many people that hit us about this new CD that it is very humbling..it has been very much appreciated from both Kon and I. By the way, the "represent" sample has been killing EVERYONE. Thanks guys!!!

Amir

• keep working that isht fellas. will be picking up my copy soon come.

hollur.

kg.