new Afro/Soul/Funk/World etc .mp3 mixes/soundfiles

schoggischoggi 298 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
hifinally we bought a lot more webspace! being totally unaware with that website stuff, it needed its time to do even a small update ;-)- we added three new .mp3 soundfiles to the 'sounds' page:"tropical" ... soul & funk from all around the world (incl. island, afro & latin stuff)"tomorrows sound today" ... afro soul & funk "mr. who you be" ... afrobeat next week we will add more soundfiles... would be very nice if you could leave a feedback in the guestbook after listening & let us know what you think... thnx! btw. for those of you who missed Franks 2 afro mixes, they're in the "mixed by friends" section on the same page... check 'em all out here: www.konzeptlos.comhope you enjoy some of the sounds!peace

Comments

• yo, that deep african mix is really good. unfortunately i can't download it since i have a mac (someone correct me if i'm wrong). but right on, i'm feeling this shit at the moment.

peace

-p

• To d/l these mixes on your mac, all you have to do is hold the control key in (on your keyboard) as you click on the mixes, and choose 'save as' to save it onto your computer. Consider yourself corrected.

• oh yes, friends with a mac also told me that they can't download it! thanks vajdaij, i will forward them your solution!
    hope it now works for y'all...
    great to hear that you feel the 'agoro' mix, sneakyp, we'll add some similar stuff soon!

peace

• you can also simply hold down Option when you click on the link and it automatically downloads to your desktop. that's the simplest mac download method.

• uploaded another one (click on the name to download):

"akwaaba"... more deep african sounds with hypnotic rhythms... (60s & 70s)

-direct links to the recently uploaded soundfiles:

"tropical"
    "tomorrows sound today"
    "mr. who you be"

to check the other soundfiles, visit our website:

www.konzeptlos.com

thanks for the feedbacks, great that some of you dig these sounds!

cheers, rainer