On finding a personal grail...

DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,901 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
I can see 1 or 2 of you like so...Instead of super raer Pokemon card, add Boscoe or something!

Comments

• shitzrshitzr 648 Posts
    excellent. that just made my day.

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    excellent. that just made my weekend.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    LOL That's funny as hell.

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    graemlin alert!

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    That was fucking hilarious!!

People were pretty harsh on the comments though, like "I hope this kid gets aids"

• Is he saying "rock fight"? Are those Magic cards?

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    excellent. that just made my day.

• It would have been if Aschrock had reacted that way upon finding East of Underground for $8, then tried to calm down and go to the register like it was no big deal.

"No, this isn't rare, I just...um...I got a text saying that my dad won the Nobel Prize. No, really!"

• The funny thing about this is how the other boy after realizing what happened, goes right back to his business, pretending like he doesn't care.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

The funny thing about this is how the other boy after realizing what happened, goes right back to his business, pretending like he doesn't care.

Thus completing the cycle we as record collectors know all too well....

"Ehhh....big deal, it's not THAT rare, and it's been reissued....probably rinked anyway."

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
    nintendo64 kid was funnier. but this is more relevant.

nice find

• It would have been if Aschrock had reacted that way upon finding East of Underground for $8, then tried to calm down and go to the register like it was no big deal.

"No, this isn't rare, I just...um...I got a text saying that my dad won the Nobel Prize. No, really!"

You people know too much about me.

However I do my online bidding with a laptop on the toilet - not only do I have a towel to scream into, but I can drop a load right then and there.