How the hell do I change my Paypal email on Ebay?

SouthCrackalackSouthCrackalack 3,853 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
Shit! I hate to post this on Soulstrut, but I am about to go crazy trying to figure this out. I have searched and searched for an answer, but I can't seem to figure this out..I have yet to get a response from Ebay, so I am going to ask here... I am trying to help someone set their Ebay Seller account up(previously only used for buying). As I listed the first item, I noticed in the "Payment" section it shows his "regular" email address that he signed up with Ebay with instead of the different "Paypal" address needed to accept Paypal payments to his Paypal account. No big deal I thought, just update it and change it to the correct one, but I can't find where to do this anywhere. Where at can I change this? Again, I am really sorry to bother the Strut with this stupid question..and i'll delete it if needed, but I am pulling my hair out over here trying to figure this out. Please Help!

Comments

• I take it you also upgraded their paypal account? If so try this: paypal.com

Under the 'my account' tab select the 'profile' link that should bring up your ebay account if its linked.

If you don't see the account click on add enter your ebay sn and pw.

Then it should link up automatically.

• Yep, already done. Still not linked up, though. I thought that would correct it, also. Any other ideas? (I'm still waiting ona reply from Ebay..which could take 24-48 hrs)

I take it you also upgraded their paypal account? If so try this: paypal.com

Under the 'my account' tab select the 'profile' link that should bring up your ebay account if its linked.

If you don't see the account click on add enter your ebay sn and pw.

Then it should link up automatically.