XUXA appreciation (insane 90s kid's show related)

Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
Back in '93 or so, back in the day when all my friends and I smoked weed and hang-overs during the workweek were the norm, this crazed TV show was on at 7am when I was getting ready for work. I like to think it gave me perspective and kept me striving for a better life....Now thanks to YouTube, everyone can relive these moments again for the first time!

Even on American TV, she would feature mentally handicapped kids quite often, which I always thought was interesting, as they are usually relegated to local news novelties in the States when represented at all. Big ups to XUXA!

Comments

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I think she was involved in pron in Brazil?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Back then I dated a girl w/ a kid, would watch Xuxa regularly. It was like cool for kids and just enuff sex for adults.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    This stuff is astounding. Trotting out the indigenous people in the brazilian clip was mindblowing.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Xuxa was big in Argentina too. In fact, by the end of the 90's, her tv show was produced in Buenos Aires.

And yes, I think she was involved in soft pron at the start of her career.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Xuxa was big in Argentina too. In fact, by the end of the 90's, her tv show was produced in Buenos Aires.

And yes, I think she was involved in soft pron at the start of her career.

was she married to Pele? or just involved?

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I think just involved. She was also involved with Airton Senna (RIP)

I WANT A PICTURE OF "DENGUE", THE CRAZY MOSQUITO GUITAR PLAYER! Can't find any...

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    My younger step sister is from Brazil, and when we were kids she had a grip of Xuxa cassettes. I can still here those annoying songs playing over and over in my private mind hell.

• I can still here those annoying songs playing over and over in my private mind hell.

y lari lari e, oh, oh, oh, y lari lari lari e, oh, oh, oh, este es el show de Xuxa y los saluda con amor. Es la hora es la hora es la hora de jugar...[/b]