Teach your man to shop for shoes.

hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
Oh my God, like, my boyfriend totally goes to Italy all the time for business, and they have the BEST SHOES EVER there! So I made him a little chart with all the different styles on it--complete with pictures of course, cuz boyz R dumb! I had all the basics on there--flats, pumps, "sensible shoes"--but I also had my grails listed: Milanese espadrilles, cha chas a la romana, and first edition Manolos. I included my shoe size and the max price he should spend on them. He brought home some cute oxblood loafers once (with a nice chunky heel, even!), but it's usually just crap.I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TEACHING YOUR BOYFRIEND TO SHOP FOR SHOES!Any of you girls out there have tips for your BF?
MissBassie was right: This is lame.

Comments

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    Oh my God, like, my boyfriend totally goes to Italy all the time for business, and they have the BEST SHOES EVER there! So I made him a little chart with all the different styles on it--complete with pictures of course, cuz boyz R dumb! I had all the basics on there--flats, pumps, "sensible shoes"--but I also had my grails listed: Milanese espadrilles, cha chas a la romana, and first edition Manolos. I included my shoe size and the max price he should spend on them.

He brought home some cute oxblood loafers once (with a nice chunky heel, even!), but it's usually just crap.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TEACHING YOUR BOYFRIEND TO SHOP FOR SHOES!

Any of you girls out there have tips for your BF?

MissBassie was right: This is lame.

you're a funny guy.
    And pleace try to read that with as much sarcarsm as you intended with your post.