i don't know which is worse

bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
Fergielicious - Fergie - how many doo-doo songs can a person have in which they (unconvincingly) boast about how hot they are? orWind It Up - Gwen Stefani - the musical equivalent of this: andthis:

Comments

• Fergielicious - Fergie - how many doo-doo songs can a person have in which they (unconvincingly) boast about how hot they are?

I liked London Bridge. Is it shallow? Yeah, but what isn't in rap.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Fergielicious - Fergie - how many doo-doo songs can a person have in which they (unconvincingly) boast about how hot they are?

i've no problem with shallow some of the time and i'm not even saying she's not cute, but please! another topic! the whole JJ Fad rip is so annoying too...wait a minute...London Bridge is considered rap??

• i don't know which is worse - missbassie being m.i.real world moves or not? get a boring job A!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I thought this was a thread about Archaic and Guzzo...

BOING!

• she's not cute

by any stretch of anybody's imagination

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    she's not cute

by any stretch of anybody's imagination

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    both of those fergie beats are fire but umm yeah. anyone got the supersonic acapella lying around?

• fergalicous is dope, i put that above london bridge

and do the above poster sorry i don't got the supersonic acc, but i got JJ Fad's "Way Out" Acapella...that LP is full of Dr. Dre HEAT ROCKS

• Fergielicious - Fergie - how many doo-doo songs can a person have in which they (unconvincingly) boast about how hot they are?

London bridge was basically a bite off an earlier, also not-dope track called Holler Back Girl. If you're going to make a song that sounds exactly like another one, how about a dope one at least?

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    both of those fergie beats are fire but umm yeah. anyone got the supersonic acapella lying around?

That was exactly my first impression.

Well, actually, this was my exact first impression:

"I liked that flow a lot better the first time I heard it.

'Supersonic motivating rhymes are creating
    And everybody knows that JJ Fad is devastating....'"

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    Fergielicious - Fergie - how many doo-doo songs can a person have in which they (unconvincingly) boast about how hot they are?

London bridge was basically a bite off an earlier, also not-dope track called Holler Back Girl. If you're going to make a song that sounds exactly like another one, how about a dope one at least?

yeah but its weird cuz on 'wind it up' gwen now sounds like she's biting fergie.

for some reason, fergie's pop trash has been a lot more digestible recently than gwen's. for example, i never wanna hear 'wind it up' again

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

yeah but its weird cuz on 'wind it up' gwen now sounds like she's biting fergie.

for some reason, fergie's pop trash has been a lot more digestible recently than gwen's. for example, i never wanna hear 'wind it up' again

WOW i just heard this horrible shit

lest we not forget although fergie bit the mia and hollaback

Both these women's ''flows'' were sparked by the uber horribleness of

wow that gwen sample is disgusting

what gets played on tv today sometimes