Yo Sabadaba & Dolo Yueng

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central

Comments

• I don't get it.

• Oh.. I get it now.. lol.

Democratic Senate? Yaaay! The world is like gonna totally improve and stuff.. sweet.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    this thread is such a bad look

great isnt it?!

but fuck the election, the war, etc etc etc, K-Fed and Britney are splitsville.

OMG
    WTF
    LOL

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

Democratic Senate? Yaaay! The world is like gonna totally improve and stuff.. sweet.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

I'm actually inclined to agree with you. That said, it's far MORE tame than the typical hateful shit that either Saba or Dolo doles out.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

I'm actually inclined to agree with you. That said, it's far MORE tame than the typical hateful shit that either Saba or Dolo doles out.

[Rockadelic]Sab has been unfairly maligned solely for his political views.[/Rockadelic]

[Rockadelic]Sab has been unfairly maligned solely for his political views.[/Rockadelic]

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    This thread is about to get a whole lot more...um...interesting....

• This thread is about to get a whole lot more...um...interesting....

You didn't.... did you?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Oh god, no....

FREEDOM!!!!!![/b]

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    This thread is about to get a whole lot more...um...interesting....

You didn't.... did you?

welll???? did he or didn't he????

You didn't.... did you?

welll???? did he or didn't he????

http://www.soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=750845&an=0&page=0#Post750845

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

He who laughs last.....is usually smarter and gets laid a whole lot more than the guy who laughs next to last.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

He who laughs last.....is usually smarter and gets laid a whole lot more than the guy who laughs next to last.

[Tapeheads reference]"Am I crying?"[/Tapeheads reference]

• fuck 'em

if they can't take a joke then that's too bad. They can go hang out with Rummy and have a pitty party.

Adam & Oliver :

How is this thread a bad look? Because I'm poking fun at Saba & Dolo? Those dudes are your "boys" now?

YP,

My issue with both them dudes isn't that they share different politics. It's because they act like assholes. To turn around and be on some nyah-nyah tip isn't exactly taking the high road,

But whatever, I know you were being playful about it rather than acting like a straight up dick.

• YP,

My issue with both them dudes isn't that they share different politics. It's because they act like assholes. To turn around and be on some nyah-nyah tip isn't exactly taking the high road,

But whatever, I know you were being playful about it rather than acting like a straight up dick.

Yup...being a comlete sore winner over here

You killing it at Bagatelle? I love that spot. I was doing some winter record purging and found some heat I had in my collection that I forogot about and all of them where from Bagatelle.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    YOU DISS SABA & DOLO YOU DISS YOURSELF

• YOU DISS SABA & DOLO YOU DISS YOURSELF

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    YP,

yeah, this was my opinion as well.

Politics and most notably elections turn the more vocal folks here into emotional 4-year olds. Folks on here were posting black and white fists in unison after the red state massacre of dems in '04 and showing some serious deep tissue hurt. The right wingers on here didn't take that time to gloat on it.

I'm on some high road bullschitt in the '06

• but fuck[/b] the election, the war, etc etc etc,

AYO!!!!

• Dolo is unmoved by recent events. The US public having two years to reaquaint itself with the democrats is good for the republicans in 08. Especially if the democrats confuse anti-republican sentiment with enthusiasm for leftist nonsense.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Dolo is unmoved by recent events. The US public having two years to reaquaint itself with the democrats is good for the republicans in 08. Especially if the democrats confuse anti-republican sentiment with enthusiasm for leftist nonsense.

Did you make a bum-bum? Awe. Daddy will change you.

Dolo is unmoved by recent events. The US public having two years to reaquaint itself with the democrats is good for the republicans in 08. Especially if the democrats confuse anti-republican sentiment with enthusiasm for leftist nonsense.

Actually, this is probably one of the most cogent things dude has ever written.

I don't for a minute believe that the Democrats, as a whole, managed to woo voters over to their agenda or ideological goals. It's more that the GOP annoyed the fuck out of independent voters (as well as they should have). But yeah, we'll see what goes down in '08. Two years is a long time for anything to happen.

Hell, one word is enough to change an election. Just as George Allen.