YOU GO GIRL!

edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
does it drive anyone else COMPLETELY INSANE when someone says this, especially in the office?it was stupid 15 years ago

Comments

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    does it drive anyone else COMPLETELY INSANE when someone says this, especially in the office?

it was stupid 15 years ago

White people?

• does it drive anyone else COMPLETELY INSANE when someone says this, especially in the office?

White people?

yeah

but even so, it's like the worst thing i ever heard. it's almost as bad as when rikki lake asks her guests why they think they're "all that"

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    does it drive anyone else COMPLETELY INSANE when someone says this, especially in the office?

White people?

yeah

but even so, it's like the worst thing i ever heard. it's almost as bad as when rikki lake asks her guests why they think they're "all that"

Clearly, they are "all that" and a "bag of chips."

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    hey Ms. Damn, YOU GO GIRL! psSHSSHHH Talk to the hand!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

White people Grandpa Shig?

This has only been seen to me once in my life, although that actually was while visiting your city as a lithe and nubile youth.

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    talk to the hand cause the ears aint listening! OH SNAP! YOU ALL THAT AND A BAG OF CHIPS WIT DIP! AINT NO THANG BUt A CHICKEN WANG FROM BURGA KANG DRAGGIN ON A STRANG! DAMMMMNNNNNN

• saw my sister in law drinking one of these a few months ago i thought that phrase was played out as well

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts

White people?

wtf made you respond "white people" girl?