Weakday Finds

holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
Only one LP: Sergio Mendes - Love Music (from my girlfriend, so, thanks, I guess??)Anyways, a good pile of 45s: 8th Day ??? I Can???t Fool MyselfAWB ??? Cut The CakeBob & Earl ??? Harlem ShuffleBooker T & The MGs ??? FuquawiBrass Construction ??? Talkin???Ray Brown & The Whispers ??? RespectThe Buoys ??? TimothyCanned Heat ??? Wooly BullyRay Columbus & The Invaders ??? On My MindRay Columbus & The Invaders ??? I Saw Her Standing ThereRay Columbus ??? We Want A BeatThe Equals ??? Michael & The Slipper TreeAretha Franklin ??? Master Of EyesMarvin Gaye ??? You Sure Love To BallJ Geils Band ??? Getting OutHeart ??? BarracudaLuther Ingram ??? If Loving You Is WrongJackson 5 ??? Whatever You GotAntonio Carlos Jobim ??? Girl From IpanemaEddie Kendricks ??? Son Of SagittaruisEddie Kendricks ??? Can???t Help What I AmBB King ??? To Know You Is To Love YouBB King ??? Paying The Cost To Be The BossGladys Knight & The Pips ??? MoneyKool & The Gang ??? Higher PlaneLaBelle ??? Lady MarmaladeLovin??? Spoonful ??? Summer In the CityGwen McCrae ??? Been So LongRoy Meriwether Trio ??? Cow Cow BoogalooMFSB ??? Love Is The MessageMusic Machine ??? Talk TalkThe Nightcrawlers ??? Little Black EggOhio Players ??? SmokePoison ??? Your Mama Don???t DanceLouis Prima & Keely Smith ??? That Old Black magicLou Rawls ??? One Life To LiveSmokey Robinson ??? Virgin ManSmokey Robinson ??? Baby That???s BackatchaRufus ??? Once You Get StartedSax Kari & His Rockin Jukes ??? Mean Man BluesSpaghetti Head ??? Funky AxeThe Supremes ??? Where Did Our Love GoThe Supremes ??? Bad WeatherTower Of Power ??? Skating On Thin IceWarrant ??? Cherry PieDee Dee Warwick ??? Suspicious MindsDionne Warwick ??? You???ve Lost That Lovin??? FeelingZZ Top ??? La Grange

Comments

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    transvestite muebleria finds:

=

• grahamgraham 201 Posts
    some weekend/day finds

• transvestite muebleria finds:

no. wait. that aint supposed to happen wHAT THE FUCIN FUCK!!!!!!
    dammmm ok. what the . deservse its own damn thread
    godddammmmmmmmmmmb

when you walked out the stored your face must have looked like

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts

promotional copy in mint condition. includes the original promo letter. I love this record.

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts

no. wait. that aint supposed to happen wHAT THE FUCIN FUCK!!!!!!
    dammmm ok. what the . deservse its own damn thread
    godddammmmmmmmmmmb

when you walked out the stored your face must have looked like

I take it you??ve heard the Rabbits & Carrots? Shit is everything I hoped it??d be and more. Straight ridiculous. And for diez measley pesos I was like