nazis like music too

DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
I stumbled across this page today and thought the Strut community would appreciate the irony of Nazis discussing pop music. The names of the posters are totally Mom of 3 white boys. Luger girl. After this no one will be able to dis Streisand without getting hit with a take that shit to Stormfront.com. graemlin. BTW The announcement of David Duke on Stormfront Townhall is a nice finishing touch.!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> One Of The Most Beautiful Female Voices You Will Ever Hear! [Archive] - Stormfront White Nationalist Community

View Full Version : One Of The Most Beautiful Female Voices You Will Ever Hear!

Coldstar
01-21-2005, 10:54 PM
http://eva-cassidy.net/whatawonderfulworld.ra
hr />
88girl
01-21-2005, 11:22 PM
Eva Cassidy (http://eva-cassidy.net/)Her final song: a href="http://eva-cassidy.net/whatawonderfulworld.rahttp://eva-cassidy.net/whatawonderfulworld.rabr /> Sorry to disagree, but I think that she is so over-rated by post mortem media hype. Found her very hard to tolerate. 88!

Coldstar
01-22-2005, 12:42 AM
Sorry to disagree, but I think that she is so over-rated by post mortem media hype. Found her very hard to tolerate. 88!I have heard her sing for the first time and was almost in tears. I did not know she had died when I heard the song and felt that there was no other female voice comparable to hers ever on the American music scene. I have never even liked that song that she sang. When my husband listened to her he had a similar reaction. A friend sent the audio link to me who also heard her for the first time and was exceedingly struck by her pleasant voice, but he did not tell me that the singer had passed away. I only read this with sadness after I checked out the web site which hosted the song.In my case it is definitely not over-rated post mortem hype.Found her very hard to tolerate.Who could not tolerate the voice of an Angel, how is this possible?

ben_hall
01-22-2005, 01:01 AM
Personally I didn't think much of her.If you really want to hear perfection try listening to This Mortal Coil's "Song to the Siren" which features Elizabeth Fraser from the Cocteau Twins, unbelievable.

elysium
01-22-2005, 11:23 AM
I like Eva Cassidy's "Wade In the Water" and "Over the Rainbow". Jonatha Brooke - also of "The Story" has a beautiful folk/rock voice and is one of my favorites. Wendy Pate of the Flatirons, album, "Prayer Bones" also has a nice folk/rock voice.

Huck Finn
01-22-2005, 11:38 AM
I once saw Debbie Boone sing a song in English, French and Flemish. Wow! Wish I could find it...

whiterider
01-22-2005, 01:23 PM
thanx for the link Coldstar, I enjoyed it very much.

mom of 3 white boys
01-22-2005, 03:48 PM
I think that little 4 year old girl who sings Schnappy Das Kleine Krokodil to be the best. Ok, maybe not me but my 6 year old loves it *lol*.M3

Lugergrl
01-22-2005, 04:15 PM
Umm, Sarah Brightman does a very good version of this song, but I don't really like the sound of this girl.I always think of Sarah as Christine with Andrew Loyd Webber hovering around. Whatever happened to Debbie Boone? She was really good.

LordHeruur
01-22-2005, 05:36 PM
I think that little 4 year old girl who sings Schnappy Das Kleine Krokodil to be the best. Ok, maybe not me but my 6 year old loves it *lol*.M3You know this song????I thought it's only popular in German countries.I bloody hate this song, especially because it has turned to be "cool" to like this song. Now it's even played in the discos! Too good that I don't go into discos!Really, I'm quite amazed that you know this song! Well, Eva Cassidy isn't bad, but IMO the most touching voice is the voice of "Enya" (she has sung the soundtrack for LOTR).

mom of 3 white boys
01-22-2005, 05:48 PM
You know this song????I thought it's only popular in German countries.I bloody hate this song, especially because it has turned to be "cool" to like this song. Now it's even played in the discos! Too good that I don't go into discos!Really, I'm quite amazed that you know this song! Well, Eva Cassidy isn't bad, but IMO the most touching voice is the voice of "Enya" (she has sung the soundtrack for LOTR).I've heard the song 3 times on a morning Lansing MI radio show. It's become quite popular with children and mothers. My kids love it. I'm all for it because it isn't vulgar and it's different than the motown crap that's usually pl
ayed on that station.I downloaded a disco version and hated it. I'll stick with the original version. M3

mom of 3 white boys
01-22-2005, 06:48 PM
I would never have imagined that something like that could be successful in the USA! :rofl Originally the song was made for a famous German TV-show for kids.This song is just so senseless...... Well, you have to consider that this was played on a morning show where parodies are mostly played and also we can't undestand a word of it. Actually we have figured it out. German isn't all that hard when it comes to figuring out Schnappy. I figure it's about crocodile flavored schnapps Plus, have you heard the crap on American top 40? Talk about senseless! M3

Kitten
01-22-2005, 07:07 PM
thanx for the link Coldstar, I enjoyed it very much.Me too.

ulfwerenar
01-22-2005, 07:19 PM
.....she is so over-rated by post mortem media hype.....Correct. I still think Stevie Nicks and Noosha from Fox (anyone remember them?) are unassailable in female vocal prowess.

LordHeruur
01-23-2005, 04:20 AM
Plus, have you heard the crap on American top 40? Talk about senseless! M3OK, that's right! :rolleyes: It's still better than (c)rap-music.Well, it's quite easy to learn english when you already speak German, I don't know if it works the other way around too, but I think so.Actually I've only heard the refrain yet (that's enough for my taste)...A rough translation of "Schnappie, das kleine Krokodil" would be "Catchy, the tiny crocodile".

=Plague Angel=
01-23-2005, 02:21 PM
I'd never heard of her before but she does have a good voice, not quite my style though.A Norwiegan lass by the name of Kari Rueslatten has the most beautiful voice I've ever heard, truely exquisite 2508

Coldstar
01-27-2005, 12:49 PM
I prefer the voice of Eva Cassidy to the voice of Barbara Streisand, the famed American jewess, yet I wonder if somebody will say that he or she can barely stand to listen to the voice of Barbara Streisand?

folkandfaith
01-29-2005, 02:46 AM
Eva Cassidy (http://eva-cassidy.net/)Her final song: a href="http://eva-cassidy.net/whatawonderfulworld.rahttp://eva-cassidy.net/whatawonderfulworld.rabr />I'm listening to it now... err. I was till I shut her off half way through it hehehe really I don't much care for it and have never heard of her before. That is my first impressions. Her voice is allright/okay, but I wouldn't say the most beautiful I have heard by far! Give me Saga, Evanessence, Lacuna Coil, Symphony Of Sorrow, or the songs Ken McLellan from Brutal Attack does with his wife (!!) on "IF I EVER FORGET" ANY DAY of the week over that gal. Different tastes for different folks though... Just not my style.

folkandfaith
01-29-2005, 02:47 AM
I prefer the voice of Eva Cassidy to the voice of Barbara Streisand, the famed American jewess, yet I wonder if somebody will say that he or she can barely stand to listen to the voice of Barbara Streisand?I WILL, I WILL! I HATE Bob-waugh. Her voice just irritates the hell outa me. I find nothing lovely about her voice, or her especially.

Go to Stormfront White Nationalist Main Board

David Duke Live on Stormfront Townhall, Weekdays and Sundays 2pm Eastern

One of the largest message boards on the web !

Comments

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    That's so awesome.

As I read this it becomes so bleedingly obvious how hard it is to talk about modern music for more than 5 minutes without refering to music that is by, or has been influenced by, African and African-American music in some way.

Someone should just sign up and post... hyw what about James Brown? Or maybe because of his name, Barry White?

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Signing up to the forum as Barry White would be hilarious.

The irony of white supremacists talking about how much they love the negro spiritual Wade in the Water is too much.

Who knew that Enya was nazi approved?

Enya! I woulda guessed it.

I mean, who else have they got to choose from? Even James Last is too black-influenced!

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    Signing up to the forum as Barry White would be hilarious.

The irony of white supremacists talking about how much they love the negro spiritual Wade in the Water is too much.

Who knew that Enya was nazi approved?

Eya is on some Celtic honkey trip so it's not suprising the Nazi's cry over it. White people pretending it's 500 AD with synthisizers, yea that's Nazi!!!

• Oh mein Gott !!!! I have to think on the Blues Brothers movie.

Did you get the 88 reference ??? The 8 is standing for the 8th letter in alpahabet which is the H. So 88 means HH which means Heil Hitler.

Funny thing is that I know people who use 88 and HH as shortform for HipHop.

They are talking about "Schnappi das Krokodil". THis shit was a summerhit in 2004 I think. It was #1 on the popcharts, but I didnt knew that this shit is popular outside of germany.

I think its funny how they fool themselves by saying that the children songs "Schnappi" is good for kids because it is apropiat but than in the backround thsoe kids propably listening to their parents how they speak about other people and hoe much they hate them and what they would like to do with them.
    Maybe a little speech of Adolf Hitler in the backround, or marching music.

There was a line in a german rap song which I think is nice for this, it goes like this:

"We record you on tape and you diss yourself"

I got more sympathie for dudes that are a little bit

Peace
    Hawkeye

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    I did a little exploring on the site and found some amazing discussions. Apparently, Nazis are obsessed with PE and other black nationalist hip-hop artists. Many were fans as teenagers but have since changed their minds. The main thinking seems to be that black people want to kill white people. Which is ironic since they talk about wetting their pants and multiple rewinds during the scene in American History X where Edward Norton shoots some black folk.

There are tons of discussions about certain celebrities being "race traitors" for sleeping with "muds" (people of color). Others are sited for belying there great white heritage. They call midwestern rocker Jon Mellencamp, Jon Watermelloncamp for instance.

The sickness of these people who talk about the degenerate nature of pop/black culture while spewing venom in front of their children is insane.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    They call midwestern rocker Jon Mellencamp, Jon Watermelloncamp for instance.

How they gon' hate on the Cougar? Seriously...on what grounds do they think he's a race traitor or whatever? That seems rather random.

Anybody who either signing up for the forums as Barry White or starts a discussion about Barry White gets a million billion cool points.

I'm on it.

I may have to mail them a picture of myself to get to post on this shit.

I've signed up, but I still don't seem to have posting priveleges. Can't they tell from my enthusiasm that I LOVE WHITE PEOPLE!

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Doods, you are so making my jew ass day. Do yourself a favor and check out the other threads. There's tons of stuff about gangsta rap and the like.

• maybe we can a soulstrut focused effort to join and post some dirtyhyphysouthernwonderfulgousafantastic goodness mislabled as dueling banjos or something,

You do all realise that this has the potential to be the

FUNNIEST SHIT EVER![/b]

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Barbara Streisand, the famed American jewess

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    White Power, Biatch.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I was listening to Eva Cassidy when I opened this thread. Am I a Nazi? Do I have to stop listening to her?

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    No Dan what makes you a Nazi is your obscene hatred of the Jewess Streisand.