working on halloween

BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
is such a horrible idea. ive been here for only four hours so far but it feels much longer. it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow but ive luckily discovered a bottle of crown royal so i can pre-pre-(second pre-party will definitely be going down)party before going out. fuck this shit, someone talk to me or something

Comments

• hey
    I'm just listening to the dansk album of Hair and I'm bored....

• crown drinker-that sucks workin on halloween, your at a coffee shop right? any trick or treaters?

your in hawaii right? what island?

do know what the deals with camping is, I was gonna start a post, but hey

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    no trick or treaters. i'm on oahu. as far as i know, you are "supposed to" purchase a camping permit and that's it

• how enforced is the permit thing?

can you just set up pretty much anywhere?

know any secret spots on the big island?

how about digs, must see/must miss?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i know absolutely nothing about the big island and im assuming the permit thing is not very enforced there but i'm not sure. i would honestly not even bother with records here, it's a huge waste of time

• really with the records? anyone out there second that?

coolchris was out there recently and came up...

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts

coolchris was out there recently and came up...

Where does Chris go and NOT come up?

I have to DJ tonight but I really don't want to, its like a corporate sponsored party and I already know the crowd is gonna be mad corny. Right now I'm smokin a bowl and then I'm gonna get ready. I want to push a button right now and fast forward to 2 AM,

• coolchris was out there recently and came up...

Where does Chris go and NOT come up?

I have to DJ tonight but I really don't want to, its like a corporate sponsored party and I already know the crowd is gonna be mad corny. Right now I'm smokin a bowl and then I'm gonna get ready. I want to push a button right now and fast forward to 2 AM,

true, chris is a raer magnet, anyword on how he did in austin?

dont forget electric slide for the suits

• I just got home from work, smoking a joint now gearing up to finish a paper due tomorrow, only 9 pages left.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    helped my ladyfriend with some email dictation
    shopped for groceries
    munched on raw veggies and tea

can't hatt it at all: a candy and drank-free oct. 31.

opening day
    nba on the dvr

it's

on

now if only the clipse album came out today like it was supposed to

• shitzrshitzr 648 Posts
    i would honestly not even bother with records here, it's a huge waste of time

and i'm working on a business presentation on halloween night. too old to go out these days.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Just got back from work. I did my partying last week. It looks too fucking crazy out right now in hollywood anyways.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Hey I bet your night was better than mine. I had my plans changed, ended up being driver, and getting a parking citation.