"To The 5 Boroughs" - Beastie Boys

BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
any of yall' ever play this, i was playin some cuts from it "crawlspace" on my college station, i like it, i didn't know if it got tossed to the side, or broken into pieces on this site.

Comments

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    This album is fucking garbage.

• HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
    They still have to do a better album than Pauls Boutique. Ill Communication and Check your Head where pretty dope too. But Hello Nasty and the last one are not my favourites.

Peace
    Hawkeye

• there's a dope mash-up from Rub-n-tug of the title track over "macho city"...kills dancefloors here in nyc!

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    "Open Letter to NYC" is pretty much the only track i mess w/on that one.

• Worst Beasties album EVER.

Damn record companies releasing shit albums just to make a buck off 911.

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    i haven't even listened to this album. i hated all the singles. i actually thought hello nasty was pretty decent, but let's face it, the beasties are done.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    I didn't mind this album, can't really compare to the other stuff though. I bought it used & listened to it maybe 3 times tops (probably more a reflection of the amount of music I have rather than the weakness of the record??) I do remember it got ripped to pieces on here when it came out.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    it got ripped to pieces on here when it came out.

what doesnt
    ?????

• tonyphronetonyphrone 1,500 Posts

This is the best Beastie Boy product in 15 years...maybe ever?

• This is the best Beastie Boy product in 15 years...maybe ever?

That was dope, but not even close to their best material.

Yes the last album SUCKED. Although the beat to An Open Letter to NYC was good. I need that instrumental.