Flickr-ween

DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
"I'm Just Living the Dream..." Ferrari's 3rd Annual Halloween ExtravaganzaDizzy... how was your party?

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Ahhhh... mine was a complete bust! Smallest party we've had in YEARS. People were out of town, working, busy, and whatever else. Electode managed to roll through, which was cool. So after a while me and HJ got bored with our own party and decided to roll down the street to a bar called the Whistle Stop and got shitfaced and danced. I'll post some pictures of our costumes when I get a chance to put them up on flickr.

• joeblowjoeblow 118 Posts
    SD! actually, i've only been to the Whistle Stop twice for a short time and never seen any DJs there.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,086 Posts

Overlord of prog :wizard rock:

By the way Diz, on my home, I found several boxes of sealed LPs at this thrift about a mile away. They were mostly radio broadcasts, some marina rock record, exploitation albums with Herb Alpert covers and disco versions of songs from the 30s. However, I only found one, an Air Force band doing covers of "I Wish" and "Carry On, My Wayward Son".

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Here's a funny conversation I had with a friend last night about the party...

R:[/b] Dude, awesome party on Saturday. There were a lot of hot girls there. Did you see *****? She looked incredible.

I:[/b] Yeah man, good times. It's funny you mention *****, I actually just asked her out on MySpace about an hour ago. Turns out she has a boyfriend. Oh well.

R:[/b] Do you want to hear something even funnier than what you said?

I:[/b] Yes.

R:[/b] I just did the same thing 10 minutes ago!

I:[/b] What!? That's crazy. Shit man... I've never asked anyone out on MySpace before.

R:[/b] Me neither dude!

I:[/b] Poor girl... I wonder how many people have asked her out since the party! If her profile wasn't set to private, idiots like us could see that she's already in a relationship.

Okay, maybe it's not that funny in writing, but we were in stitches over the phone. What are the chances?!

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    myspace dating =

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    myspace dating =

Agreed... like I said, it was the first time I tried it out. It wasn't totally random though... it was someone I went to college with, but didn't really know. It was a totally impulsive move when I saw her comment on my buddy's page about the party... wow, I sound like I'm 18 describing this right now!

• OK this woulda been WAAAY funnier:

Here's a funny conversation I had with a friend last night about the party...

R:[/b] Dude, awesome party on Saturday. There were a lot of hot girls there. Did you see *****? She looked incredible.

I:[/b] Yeah man, good times. It's funny you mention *****, I actually just asked her out on MySpace about an hour ago. Turns out she has a boyfriend. Oh well.

R:[/b] Do you want to hear something even funnier than what you said?

I:[/b] Yes.

R: I'm her boyfriend! [/b]

• I have 2 slideshows of Halloween party pics on my myspace page:

http://www.myspace.com/tortillafactory

I'm the dude about to bite homegirl's ass.

Herm