Craiglist post of the week

DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
Call me typical (dealer)!Selling Jazz Records????Reply to: [email]sale-227568788@craigslist.org[/email]Date: 2006-10-29, 11:35PM ESTPrivate collector (not a dealer) looking to purchase well-cared for original jazz LPs pressed in the 1950s and 1960s on the following labels, among others: Riverside, Norgran, Clef, Blue Note, Prestige, Transition, Impulse, Atlantic, etc. Chiefly, am interested in bop and hard bop players. Generally not interested in vocalists. This is for my own personal use. I am NOT a dealer looking to purchase LPs to "flip" them, simply to add to my collection. I am willing to pay realistic value for LPs whose cover and vinyl are in excellent-to-better shape -- I am not looking for dealer deep discounts, just looking to purchase jazz LPs from someone whose owned and loved them and is now looking to part with them without getting abused by the typical bulks record purchasers/dealers running around these days. Feel free to email me. Please include a general description about what you are looking to sell (number of LPs, general condition and, please, some representative titles and labels). Thanks