amazing and raer female keyboard performance video

TheeeCasualMaleTheeeCasualMale 2,564 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
cougar_shuttle: http://www.belindabedekovic.com/video_fl_en.htmintoxicatedwalrus: i hope this is a russian mail order veil woman videocougar_shuttle: very CLOSE!intoxicatedwalrus: IT GETS NO RUFFERintoxicatedwalrus: live at gyros houseintoxicatedwalrus: is that vanessa williams?cougar_shuttle: vartika wilskovtnovacougar_shuttle: maybeintoxicatedwalrus: ethnic punjabi breaksintoxicatedwalrus: i'm at the part where she uses her left hand to point at her right hand playing those high notesintoxicatedwalrus: haaaaacougar_shuttle: yeah she cold works itintoxicatedwalrus: LOC'D AFTER DARKintoxicatedwalrus: damn this is like 5 minutes longintoxicatedwalrus: she got some leeeeeeeeeegscougar_shuttle: and knows how to keep em bentintoxicatedwalrus: and wrapped around the keyboardcougar_shuttle: EVERY PIC!cougar_shuttle: oh jeahintoxicatedwalrus: so feelin thiscougar_shuttle: cool manintoxicatedwalrus: no applause at the end? weak

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    ruff

• slavinslavin 577 Posts

intoxicatedwalrus: the part where she uses her left hand to point at her right hand playing those high notes

hahahhah. this is so great

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    That was like Xuxa meets Jan Hammer

• montymonty 420 Posts
    Linda Lovelace meets Liberace

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Gloria Estefan meets Chick Corea in a keytar stylee. Cheesetastic like whoa

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    That was like Xuxa meets Jan Hammer

Xuxa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    Give that woman a rhodes or something, sheeesh.

- J

• slushslush 691 Posts
    my man showed me this like 2 months ago
    i didnt know it got viral like that
    what

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Fishnet dress + ill skills on the yamaha. This girls is dropping bombs on cruiseliner lounges. Hot!

• You know Steve Vai tapped that.