Night of the Remix t-shirt?

DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,632 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
Are these out yet? Did I miss the boat?

Comments

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts
    yes same here... i want to be able to wear the shirt while listening to the cd to fully maximize my listening experience.

• Hey dudes, thanks for asking....it looks bleak as the printers did not the get the job done before the party, and the investor is no longer so excited to do the batch. I'll let ya know if anything comes of it.

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    the investor is no longer so excited to do the batch

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,632 Posts
    Hey dudes, thanks for asking....it looks bleak as the printers did not the get the job done before the party, and the investor is no longer so excited to do the batch. I'll let ya know if anything comes of it.

Dude, hit up my friend Sean at http://www.eastbayscreenprint.com

Tell him Mike Arndt sent you and he can probably do a smaller run as a favor to me.

If you want email me the graphics and I'll talk to him about it. My email is [email]djarcadian@gmail.com[/email]

I figure if we do a small enough run we can stock it at some key places and at least get it in the hands of fans.

• the investor is no longer so excited to do the batch

dude, how much is a batch of t-shirts?... secure some pre-orders on here, and i'll be the investor... that mixtape and the cover are ... i need this shirt

plaese to not make me bootleg it

holler on PM, for real