Vernon Robinson

dayday 9,611 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
...is certifiably insane.

Robinson's campaign has featured * immigration issues, including a radio ad that features mariachi music and states "If Miller had his way, America would be nothing but one big fiesta for illegal aliens and homosexuals." * his opponent's personal life, alleging that Congressman Miller was a homosexual because he married somewhat late in life and has no children. Miller had to explain that his wife was unable to conceive due to a hysterectomy she had to undergo prior to their marriage.etc., etc...People actually vote for this guy?Marco, please tell me you're throwing some kind of "Bhangra the Vote" party to put a stop to this.

Comments

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    If Miller Twoply had his way, America would be nothing but one big fiesta for illegal aliens and homosexuals.

Seriously, how fun would that be?

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Robinson's campaign has featured

* immigration issues, including a radio ad that features mariachi music and states "If Miller had his way, America would be nothing but one big fiesta for illegal aliens and homosexuals."

I've mentioned it here before, but this jerkoff has TWICE left these offensive messages on my answering machine... its actually kinda funny cuz he keeps mentioning how 'ultra-liberal Brad Miller' supports this and that and how much I should hate him, and all they left me with was 'damn, I need to vote for ultra-liberal Brad Miller this fall'

Earlier this year they were saying he may actually have a shot but I haven't heard any polls lately

This guy is proud of being called 'the black Jesse Helms' which could go either way I suppose... a lot of Jesse Helms' fans may not be comfortable voting for an African American