Keni Burke "Changes" lp... re-ish or no re-ish?

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
Hey, I just realized I have a copy of the Keni Burke "Changes" lp. I didn't even remember having this schitt. I don't even know for 100% if this is OG or re-ish. I know they did some quality re's of this back in, like, the late 90s, so I'm not sure if that's what I have here or not. Does anybody know if they went so far as to put the sticker that says "includes the single Shakin' and features Changes - One Minute More" on the re or not? Because my copy has this sticker. Run out groove info on the OG would be helpful too. Let me know if ya know!

Comments

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    I'm pretty sure the re-issue doesn't have the sticker... all the re-issue's I've seen have been a little blury...

b

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    Phill,

I'm pretty sure the Re-Issue says "AMG" on the back or something like that. Anyway, read the credits on the back and you can tell the OG from the RI.

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    mine says:

AFL.1.4226-A-10
    AFL.1.4226-B-10

with the lyrics and song intfo printed on the purple inner sleeve.

also a barcode on the top right corner of the back cover 7863-54226-1

if thats any help?

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    ... thanks!

Duh... if my ass would've just looked inside the record I would've seen the purple sleeve AND promo biography sheet printed up by RCA! I guess safe to say it's an OG. I swear I don't remember copping this record. Hope I got a good deal on it!

• mine says:

AFL.1.4226-A-10
    AFL.1.4226-B-10

with the lyrics and song intfo printed on the purple inner sleeve.

also a barcode on the top right corner of the back cover 7863-54226-1

if thats any help?

my copy too and that's a definite OG. It also has the red sticker as mentioned above attached to the shrink.