E-Bay Roger and the Human Body

volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=306&item=4733014026&rd=1Holy PAP. Doesn't even seem to be in that great of shape. Plus, love the "offered at a 7.99 minimum bid" , yea and a $400 reserve!!!!! Sorry if this is one of you PAPtarts selling this.

Comments

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    I never heard this before, is it valuable due to the fact that Roger got killed by his brother and this is a rare item... is it good? $400 is pretty high for a guy singing into some crazy kind of microphone sounding like a robot. Pap me.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    I've heard it isn't that great, just rare. I don't think it sounds like Zapp, but I've never heard it. If something is goign to get up to $400 it better be rare and

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    thats cheap. this is usually up around a G in NM condition.

very rare i presume. ive heard the main track. i remember really liking it. nothing like Zapp

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    thats cheap. this is usually up around a G in NM condition.

very rare i presume. ive heard the main track. i remember really liking it. nothing like Zapp

Yea, last one $635 so I'm sure this one will get crazy in the end.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    dudes spendin 400 dollars on VG- records are smokin crack

• dudes spendin 400 dollars on VG- records are smokin crack

EXACTLY!!! What the fuck?

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts

They desperately want to be part of the rare record club.

• crazypoprockcrazypoprock 1,037 Posts
    I never heard this before, is it valuable due to the fact that Roger got killed by his brother and this is a rare item... is it good? $400 is pretty high for a guy singing into some crazy kind of microphone sounding like a robot. Pap me.

are you referring to the talkbox? it's not a mic but a vocal processor. it's quite a nice sound.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

Agreed, its bullshit!

Any collector who can shell out that much on a record should definitely know better...

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts

Agreed, its bullshit!

Any collector who can shell out that much on a record should definitely know better...

prolly cuz its just his boy bidding it up for him ???

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

ha!

I'm kinda surprised those didn't get higher though, like dude said... probably aren't being bought to be listened to, more as artifacts...

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts

ha!

I'm kinda surprised those didn't get higher though, like dude said... probably aren't being bought to be listened to, more as artifacts...