BOYZ II MEN appreciation!

youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
man. .just saw these cats perform at my local long beach mid size club THE VAULT(1000 cap.) they put on one hell of a great performance took me waaaaaay back to 91' for sho.if you ever get a chance peep em' DO IT. even did a oldies section where they did some stylistics, hall & oates, bobby caldwell, debarge etc. NOT A DRY PANTY IN THE HOUSE!(no homo)peace, stein. . .

Comments

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    I dont think this will be a :5pager:

peace, Bas

• DJRELAXDJRELAX 452 Posts
    I wasnt a fan untill I saw them live in 97. They killed it and I still bump their music.

• I dont think this will be a :5pager:
    not unless justin timberlake covers one of their tunes.
    peace, stein. . .

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    I dont think this will be a :5pager:
    not unless justin timberlake signs them to STAX

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    even did a oldies section where they did some stylistics, hall & oates, bobby caldwell, debarge etc.
    that actually sounds kinda hype. I liked D'Angelo doing "Can't Hide Love" on his live album from the Jazz Cafe London. (waiting for his return )

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    I'd like to hear the Soulstrut editorial stance on the Boomerang soundtrack... "Hot Sex" or "End of the Road"?

• i know i asked this here before but i always forget.

Q: whats the name of the white group in the motownphilly video they were supposed to be a part of the EAST COAST FAMILY?

ps
    i like boyz II men...but i like jodeci more. and troop. troop was my shit too. spread my wings batches

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    UHH-AHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

They fell off when Babyface stop writing for them.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    i know i asked this here before but i always forget.

Q: whats the name of the white group in the motownphilly video they were supposed to be a part of the EAST COAST FAMILY

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    boys to men "so hard to say goodbye" and jodeci's unplugged cover of "lately" are my joints

• DJRELAXDJRELAX 452 Posts
    jodeci's unplugged cover of "lately" are my joints
    this track is in my top 3 favorite rnb jawns