BACK LIKE COOK CRACK [FRIED COKE RELATED]

grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
YES DOGGIES MIKE B POINTED OUT THAT THIS IS LIKE 8000 OR SO POSTS FOR ME AND I NEVER REALLY PAT MYSELF ON THE BACK FOR BEING SUCH A AWESOME WASTER OF TIME AND HELL WHAT POST OF MINES WOULD BE COMPLETE WITHOUT SOME TASTY FOOD OFFERINGS TO THE RECORD GODDZ?A FRIEND SENT ME THIS VIA EMAIL AND I WILL SAY THIS DUDE IS A FREEKIN GENIUS I HAVE SCOURED THE INNERNET LOOKING FOR PHOTO EVIDENCE BUT NOTHINGhttp://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/...n1.3e2c5cf.html

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    man, that's fucking disgusting

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    The NC State Fair is going on right now and this is the talk of the town

Doubt I'll make it unfortunately..

• SHUT IT KATANK

• you dudes are all missing the point i mean its fried globs of dough with coke syrup.

first off, where is coke syrup readily available? nowhere dammit! im guessing this dude distilled a bottle of coke to get a rich demiglasse, a thimble full of coke essence making sure not to bring the coke to its threshhold and thusly changing its chemistry and flavor.

next he brilliantly combines the age old custom of frying dough and adds the american staple sodapop beverage, coke.
    id like to see a picture and yes i would take a bite i aint scurrrrrrrrrrdidid.

genius i tell you! like mufukin fanny fuckers are trying to stil fucken coke, doggz!

• "That's a genuine, all-beef wiener," Ms. Hauntz said. "Give a person a good wiener, and you've got them." [/b]

first off, where is coke syrup readily available?

Coke icee dude!!

• first off, where is coke syrup readily available?

Coke icee dude!!

• The NC State Fair is going on right now and this is the talk of the town

this is all i've heard about for the last two weeks!... al*x, have you talked to anybody that has actually tried it?... everybody is talking about it, but nobody i've talked to has tried it... i would try it if i was going out there, but i can't really deal with all the traffic/dirt/rednecks

• whats wrong with dirt and rednecks?

• id like to see a picture

HAPPY 8000

The NC State Fair is going on right now and this is the talk of the town

this is all i've heard about for the last two weeks!... al*x, have you talked to anybody that has actually tried it?... everybody is talking about it, but nobody i've talked to has tried it... i would try it if i was going out there, but i can't really deal with all the traffic/dirt/rednecks

Naw, same here... I just keep hearing about how everybody WANTS to try it...

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    I would try that in a heartbeat. All fountain soda comes from syrup, that's how it's made - the soda water mixes with the flavored syrup and it makes the coke or whatever. You know when the soda comes out tasting bitter and it looks watered down? That's because the machine has run out of syrup.

I tried this stuff - it's not as nasty as you would think but still not good at all. Coke mixed with coffee:

in a bottle

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts

first off, where is coke syrup readily available? nowhere dammit!

Most fast food restaurants have pure syrup in boxes. I used to change them all the time when I worked at Taco Bell as a kid.

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts

first off, where is coke syrup readily available? nowhere dammit!

Most fast food restaurants have pure syrup in boxes. I used to change them all the time when I worked at Taco Bell as a kid.

Nice. I did, too.

There's an interview with the dude on NPR from maybe a month or two back.