WFMU Question

SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
What are the hours on Friday?The WFMU site still says "check back when it gets closerto the fall" when you click for any info on their website......um, guys, the show is 2 weeks away Anyway, any info will help - I'm trying to decide if I shouldcome down Friday and stay over, or risk missing out on early birdspecials and just come on Saturday. If it's only open like 3 hourson Friday, I might not bother. Also, any dealers want help hauling shitand setting up in exchange for early access, holler!Also, anything going down on Friday post-show worth knowing aboutwould be great...

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

• SoI, how long a trip are you planning? Thinking of treking down, but gotta be back for the Sunday nighter.

Let me know your plans.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    whats this?

• I'm pretty sure its 6-10 on friday, early bird at 3?
    In regards to whats better Friday or Saturday, well, since Friday is the first day its not as picked over, but you are more likely to catch deals on Saturday because some dealers pack up and don't stay Sunday. Regardless, expect a lot of dope records at high prices with the occasional bargain bin miracle.

So, to recap:

Nobody knows the hours on Friday (thanks GV for at least trying)

Nothing Strut-related is going on in NYC that Friday.

Help me out here, y'all - I'm trying to plan a vacation!

• Early bird is 4-7 pm on Friday.
    Normal folks are 7-10 pm.
    At least that's what the paper the station sent me says.

• Question is, can a bunch of stoner record nerds get a motel-like scene together?

Good Records NYC?

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Question is, can a bunch of stoner record nerds get a motel-like scene together?

Good Records NYC?

Some kind of session/meet-up is definitely in order! NYers...where's the best place to make this happen?

Question is, can a bunch of stoner record nerds get a motel-like scene together?

Good Records NYC?

Some kind of session/meet-up is definitely in order! NYers...where's the best place to make this happen?