I SUPPPORT DV-ONE

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
Hey everyone. Just to let you all know, our good friend DJ DV-ONE and his 14 year old daughter were subject to the most terrible police abuse and brutality about a month ago. Although it seems as though things are turning around and that any trumped up charges that they tried to levy against him will be dropped, there still is the question of accountability - will the people who are responsible for this be served justice? They will if we continue to tell the story and spread the word.Read my BLOG for information about the attack on DV-ONEThanks for your support

Comments

• Holy fuck, dude. That shit boils my blood. My heart goes out to their struggle. That's all I can give.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Yeah this is just bad news. I fully support Toby and his daughter.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

Toby is that dude. I hope the truth can come out about this crazy incident.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

Toby is that dude. I hope the truth can come out about this crazy incident.

Any of you Seattle dudes make it out to the photo shoot?

Toby has been my dude for a long time now. He's a real good guy. Funny motherfather, too. I'm happy to see all the attention this is getting. Hopefully it'll help shed light on the bullshit him and his daughter went through.

Herm

• I can't believe that shit.... police should know how to react professionally and not think that every motherfucker is out to assault them. they were totally out of line and I hope that justice will be served(unfortunately we've seen this happen so many times before and nothing is ever done). I'm not one to say that all five-o are corrupt but the actions of these particular ones are. I mainly blame the female officer who falsely radioed in that she was assaulted.

As for DV, I hope everything turns out for the best for him and his daughter...Dope ass dj too...I spun with him at a b boy event a few years back. didn't have a chance to meet him though, but he rocked hella dope breaks for the b boys to get down to.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    i`ve been in similar situations as this,
    been beaten down twice by pigs,never in front of fam ,,,shit is fucked
    once at 14=concussion/black eyes/head wound-flashlight therapy
    and again at 37 only cuffed and batoned instead of the flashlight
    i am infuriated and saddened but this shit happens everyday all over this fucking sewar we call earth
    glad the brotha is alive
    sometime they pops a cap and anotha dead black male undertaken b4 he hits 35
    save us from these nazi pigs
    i bet all bullshit nazi
    charges will be dropped for dv 1
    faggots with guns and badges too pussy scared to face the truth in court
    i hope he has a good lawyer that fucks them ho-popo up with some aclu steez
    but reaLLY
    all you can hope for is dem popo including the cunt get wetted dead
    whilst flatfootin the beat by a random insanely violent equalizer of a crackhead

posse violentus vulgaris porktectin and servin

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I said this before and I say again, fuck the police. Except for my cousin. He's cool.

• I'm down to send an email...but can I confirm that Toby's last name is Christian so the .gov's will know who I'm referring to? thx

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I'm down to send an email...but can I confirm that Toby's last name is Christian so the .gov's will know who I'm referring to? thx

Yup.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    I will definitely compose and send off an email for this. I guess Seattle is trying to wrest the "Northwest's Most Brutal Police State" award out of Portland's grip.

• kwalitykwality 620 Posts
    I don't have much time for Police...
    This is the news in Australia at the moment.

http://www.theage.com.au/news/in-depth/they-were-rotten-to-the-core/2006/10/18/1160850994339.html

• What the FUCK is up with cops? In front of the dude's kid no less....

• Yo DV1 was straight mugged by the One Time, but he took it with grace.
    That's what I'm talkin about.