Some records left over

ageage 1,131 Posts
edited October 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Hello again folks:Thanks to those who showed interest in some of these records.Still have allot left(look below)Looking for library,funk,breaks,rock(punk,prog,psych,garage,int'l)polish stuff,latin stuff,ect,ect,ect...All lp's and 7's are original pressingLps:Xingu-El Combo Xingu(IRT Probably the cleanest copy you'll ever see(or hear).I'd like to say it's pretty damn close to nm,I'll say it's vg++ or ex!!(to be on the safe side)Really HEAVY funk from Chile and to those who know it,it does not get any better than this lp!!I am looking for a really GREAT trade(s)for this.M.M.O:Fun with Drum Sticks(jazz band minus one drummer)Cool Box set with drum sticks still attached.Vinyl is a vg+ and the Box has corner tears,and some tape on it.(vg-)Meters:Look Ka Py Py.Classic lp and really needs no introduction.The jacket is in really great shape.But, the vinyl itself is pretty glossy(but has scuffs and plays with some noise)I'd say it's a g+ to a vg-Soft Machine:S/T(1st lp On Probe"US pressing)Gatefold with spinning wheel(but the right hand side of the wheel,there is a piece missing on the opening side of the jacket)Vinyl is vg+Life"A young world musical":By Otis Skillings. Great Religious lp that has been getting some hype for a bit with a couple of breaks.Has some popish/psych moments Jacket has some wear, but the vinyl is ex!Quinn Harris:The Masterminds Lp(up for grabs)Bay Area funk masterpiece.For those who know,It's got a little bit of everything for everyone.Shrink still attached,condition is emaculate(well ex. really)Looking for a really good trade(s) for this lpGordon's War S/T.Promo cut on the bottom left side of the jacket,a little water damage on the top right hand corner.Vinyl Is vg.Kool and the Gang:Live at the PJ'S.Condition is vgOddBall lp'sLarry Norman:Street Level Lp.More xian Psych/folk-ish Rock For ya!Private press out of California.Mainly religious Speech, but on the flip are some way out there tunes,very fuzzy and gritty Psych rock.Condition is vg+Best of 1979-80,Ohlone College Wind Ensemble and The Little Big Band.College record with some moments.The little big band side is the good side.Has a nice break and blah,blah,blah...condition is nm-.Bruce Mackay:s/t.Psych,folk,garage stuff.A great Listen for those who are into it.I'd say more on the Psych/Folk tip ,if anything.Very Moody record from begining to end.Condition is vgThe Hit Squad:Pictures of Matchstickmen/Thou Shall Not Steal.Garage/surf-ish type rock.Pretty experimental stuff.It hails out of Minnesota and has a SST type feel to it(Husker Du/Minutemen,ect)Condition is ex.The Armageddon Experience:Really heavy xian Psych Madness with a hint of "god loves you"A really great Private press of just all around good psych/bubble gum rock.It also has a break on the lp too.Condition is vg+7's:Cold Fire Inc(a.k.a. Kashmere Stage Band):Get It Together/Im gonna love you anyway. 7vg++Steve Grossman:Zulu Stomp 7'in(yes, it was on 7in too)Condition is ex.Pretty Purdie:Funky Donkey/Caravan.Conditon is vg-Pretty Purdie:Soul Clappin/Blow Your Lid.(Promo)Condition is ex.Shirley Scott:Grand Street/Five Spot After Dark.Condition is vgVillage Callers:Hector/I'm Leaving.Condition is Vg+New Apocalypse:Stainless Soul/Wichita Lineman.Condition is ex.Jimmy Castor Bunch:It's Just Begun/Troglodyte(lp version on Rca.Italian Release On Rca,Pic Jacket)Condition is ex.Jesse Gresham Plus 3:Shootin'The Grease (on Head,Green lbl)Condition is ex.Johnny Griffith Inc.:Love is just a word/Tomorrow(on GeNEVA)Condition is ex.Jimmy Jones:Live and Let Live/Don't mind confessing.Condition is vg+Heavy double sided 7in.Was recently comped on O-dubs Soleside release. The Ric-Shaws:Heart full of pain/Sometimes I have to cry.(on Delma records)great northern soul 7in.Conditon is nm-The Calls:Another plan for school mixup/Amazon Bossa novaMore northern Ballad soul on the bayarea Loadstone recordsCondition is nm-If in need of soundclips,info,ectplease pm me and we will work it outMuch peace and respectAdrian

Comments

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    sleepy bump

also, kinetic..did you get my pm?
    hope to hear back from you
    much peace and respect:
    adrian

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    On hold(for now):

Meters:Look Ka Py Py.Classic lp and really needs no introduction.The jacket is in really great shape.But, the vinyl itself is pretty glossy(but has scuffs and plays with some noise)I'd say it's a g+ to a vg-

Soft Machine:S/T(1st lp On Probe"US pressing)Gatefold with spinning wheel(but the right hand side of the wheel,there is a piece missing on the opening side of the jacket)Vinyl is vg+

Still allot left!

Much peace and respect:
    Adrian